Pedritho

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Prius 2000 Toyota 4Runner
After reading the article about Tesla and electric vehicle haters and keying cars; what do you guys think about the Sentry mode system they have in place and if it would benefit being implemented into Rivian vehicles too?
I could see it as a nice feature to have when off-roading to be able to record some cool footage of rock crawling, or helping with tighter trails; but the obvious mall parking lot footage will be nice too.

Big_Ike

First Name
Ike
Reaction score
First Name
Ike
Vehicles
2017 X 100D, 2020 3 SR+
Occupation
Food
After reading the article about Tesla and electric vehicle haters and keying cars; what do you guys think about the Sentry mode system they have in place and if it would benefit being implemented into Rivian vehicles too?
I could see it as a nice feature to have when off-roading to be able to record some cool footage of rock crawling, or helping with tighter trails; but the obvious mall parking lot footage will be nice too.
I think that's a great idea. I hope Rivian is watching... this forum.

SDA01

First Name
Sustin
Reaction score
First Name
Sustin
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, Tesla Model S
Occupation
Healthcare Executive Director
I think Sentry type of system is a must have. I own a Tesla Model S and love the feature and it makes me feel safe. If you are camping in a remote area in the vehicle, that added layer of safety is assuring.

Advertisement

Advertisement