First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
One question I have now that it seems most companies designing sliders/ steps will use those jack points. Depending on *how* they integrate will it still allow for use of a jack puck?
Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Agreed! Coolest truck at SEMA, for sure.

You probably saw this, but here are some sliders available for preorder:

R1T Rock Sliders
Thank you very much! It's just nice to be part of the community and enthusiasts. I saw the preorder and they do look solid! If I don't get in on the preorder, I may have something up my sleeve.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

One question I have now that it seems most companies designing sliders/ steps will use those jack points. Depending on *how* they integrate will it still allow for use of a jack puck?
I didn't get a chance to crawl under the ones at SEMA, but I believe someone said there is room allocated to access the puck penetration area's. All the plastics were removed on the install though. I gotta hand it to them, they did a solid job on them!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I didn't get a chance to crawl under the ones at SEMA, but I believe someone said there is room allocated to access the puck penetration area's. All the plastics were removed on the install though. I gotta hand it to them, they did a solid job on them!
They do look great! I’m glad to see more and more accessories available for Rivians.

BBeach

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
@Mark_AZR1T How is this wrap holding up? I have been enamored with it since this got posted here. My R1S (forest green) is due to arrive April-June time frame and I may try this color if I can get it....love the color!

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@Mark_AZR1T How is this wrap holding up? I have been enamored with it since this got posted here. My R1S (forest green) is due to arrive April-June time frame and I may try this color if I can get it....love the color!
It has held up fantastic and it is much easier to keep clean and wash than I thought....color is incredible and absolutely changes the look of the truck. Heaps of compliments. Go for it. Mine is wraped over PPF as well, which was already on my R1T

Iwannarivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250, Civic Sport
Occupation
pretending to be retired
Clubs

Here you go.....(Satin Bronze is the color)
variant rivian web.png
Looks awesome…that’s the color Ive wanted…but $1500/wheel!? Seriously!? Ah…nooooo….

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Looks awesome…that’s the color Ive wanted…but $1500/wheel!? Seriously!? Ah…nooooo….
A custom forged wheel was not inexpensive that is for sure, but I do love mine!
Rivian R1T R1S [SEMA 2022] Matte Dark Sage Green Rivian R1T Build by Doetsch Off-Road / Cooper Tires IMG_0268 (1)
Rivian R1T R1S [SEMA 2022] Matte Dark Sage Green Rivian R1T Build by Doetsch Off-Road / Cooper Tires jack pucks com 1

Operator

First Name
Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Those tires/rims look amazing. How are you liking the coopers?
Sponsored