Sponsored

Seattle Test drive event

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Well I'm thousands of miles from every location. I'm more than willing to spend my own money to fly in but I don't think I will get an invite.
For what it’s worth, I’m in a part of Canada that is unlikely to see one of these events. Customer service indicated to me that Canadian preorders can go to the US events. I told them I’m more than willing to go to Normal or somewhere on the west coast. They made a note on my file.

maybe make some noise with them.

it’s easier for you to fly to Seattle than it is for me to ?

OP
OP
SeaGeo

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
For what it’s worth, I’m in a part of Canada that is unlikely to see one of these events. Customer service indicated to me that Canadian preorders can go to the US events. I told them I’m more than willing to go to Normal or somewhere on the west coast. They made a note on my file.

Thanks for following up here. I meant to and forgot.

Moonjock

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Occupation
Lab Tech

I have messaged them a few times but I always get the usual "Soon" answers. I specifically asked about traveling to a test drive event three weeks ago and it was crickets. I understand, I'm just wanting to put my fingers on the truck.

Moonjock

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Occupation
Lab Tech
I should have added to my last comment, I'm sure there are folks closer to Seattle or other locations that will not get an invite and they might not like the fact that someone in Alaska was invited. I'm not upset about it just chomping at the bit to get the process moving forward. ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SeaGeo

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I should have added to my last comment, I'm sure there are folks closer to Seattle or other locations that will not get an invite and they might not like the fact that someone in Alaska was invited. I'm not upset about it just chomping at the bit to get the process moving forward. ?
aren't we all! I'm a little concerned about their first drive rollout pace. We will see though.

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

You know, invited pre-order holders are allowed up to 2 guests........

Maybe someone will have room for the +2.
Sponsored