What's the difference between "inner ... seat in 2nd row" and "middle of the 2nd row?"
- for kid's seats/booster seats in the R1S will have latch clips on the inner and outer seat in the 2nd row only. no latch clips in the 3rd row or the middle of the 2nd row
Interesting, that would be a change from what I've read and heard from multiple sources that Rivian plans on 8 exterior and 3 interior colors. So far we've seen silver and evergreen on the prototypes, white and a flat/clay gray in Argentina and now "RJ blue" in Seattle for exterior colors. Even if I missing one or two colors that's an awfully uninspiring selection. As for dropping plugs mine would be a metallic rootbeer or a burnt copper.
- They are still finalizing color names. The rep said that the colors they have shown off are currently the only ones they plan to have at launch. That seems like it could change pretty easily though. He told me the current name for the green but it was still confidential. I put a plug in for evergreen metallic, being in the Evergreen State and all.
Do you know if they mean "lower latch" in this case? Just want to make sure that we'll still have the upper hooks on all the seats so we can install car seats via seat-belt if there is no lower latch in that seat. I've heard many people (and been guilty myself) of referring to the upper hooks and lower anchors both as as the "latch".for kid's seats/booster seats in the R1S will have latch clips on the inner and outer seat in the 2nd row only. no latch clips in the 3rd row or the middle of the 2nd row.
I just want one of the black Rivian Patagonia puffer coats. XL please. ;-)Great info @godfodder0901. Thanks for getting some on my questions answered.
- Bummed about the USBs in the back of the headrests, but completely understand the issues regarding safety.
- Interested about the "Ambient" air setting. I guess it is just a fancy way of saying, "I dont want to circulate the inside air."
- B&O, Bowers & Wilkins, Lexicon, and Burmester would be my short list if I had to guess. Bose, RF, and Sony are good, not great
- 5 4G LTE radios...Some might call that excessive, Rivian might call that a good start.
- When you say, "Full Alexa Integration", are you referring to the other details that I listed with that question? Lock/Unlock, Open/Close hood, tailgate, tonneau, Pre-condition interior temps, Seat temps, and adjust the tint on the electro-chromatic moonroof, etc. ???
- Definitely curious as the the new direction of the seats. I personally liked them. I know for some they had an issue with how the seat was broken up.
- That is also great news on the anti-glare coating on the different screens.
- Also great news on the Configurator. That will be sweet.
---My ONE huge complaint from ALL of these events---
Why is there no Rivian merchandise available at the event or online yet??? Yes, I love my Rivian water bottle and coffee cup from Miir(which i have never used), and I love the pins, and carabiner, but where are the Rivian shirts, hats, jackets, and beanies??? I have never owned a business, but I feel like this is marketing 101. Free advertising for Rivian with every shirt worn...I have a friend here on my deployment with me who is always asking about the latest Rivian news even though he will never even consider buy one and the first question is, "Have they setup an online store yet to sell Rivian merchandise?". To his disappointment every time I tell him, "Nope, not yet.", and he is shocked every time. Free marketing...Maybe I am missing something. Again, I have never owned a business. I am almost to the point of getting my own shirts made, but I want to give credit where credit is due and going around them still gets the word out but gives everyone but Rivian the money. My 2 cents...
These reminded me of the discussion we had with the rep standing at the driver side rear of the blue R1T in that last picture (I didn't catch her name). We didn't see any racks out at the Seattle event so we asked her about them. It turned out that's what she worked on and she was wondering where they were too. She was excited to have a chance to talk about them. Very fun.Some of our favorite photos of the Seattle event posted by Rivian.
As a long time Tesla owner, we’re just happy to have cup holders!There is no "glove box" in the dash. There is a pullout drawer under the console. Cup holders are pullout from the front upper edge of the console, although the rep couldn't pull it out to show me and said they are still working on it.
Looks like most of the questions I had on my list were answered here or they didn't/couldn't answer as yet.
You asked a female Rivian rep about her rack? That sounds a little inappropriate. (kiddin' of course)These reminded me of the discussion we had with the rep standing at the driver side rear of the blue R1T in that last picture (I didn't catch her name). We didn't see any racks out at the Seattle event so we asked her about them. It turned out that's what she worked on and she was wondering where they were too. She was excited to have a chance to talk about them. Very fun.
My bad, I meant the two outer seats. the middle seat in the 2nd row doesn't have the lower latch.What's the difference between "inner ... seat in 2nd row" and "middle of the 2nd row?"
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Rivian plans own charging network called Rivian Adventure Network!||Rivian General Topics||9|
|Rivian Plant Has Reopened. Amazon Van Still On Time.||Rivian General Topics||1|
|Private Preview Event Follow Up: Atlanta, Seattle, San Francisco||Rivian General Topics||14|