Seattle Rivian Event (photos, reactions). Blue R1T + more details revealed

skyote

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps & 2500HD Duramax
New color, blue truck with the black interior. Different wheels too, and I like them better!

Pics from Facebook group

FB_IMG_1569626886849.jpg

FB_IMG_1569626811742.jpg

FB_IMG_1569626866847.jpg

FB_IMG_1569626847442.jpg

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Spark EV, Rivian R1T and R1S Reservation Holder
Notice the charging port appears to still be on the passenger side.
I did. I can only assume that this truck had been sitting there assembled and ready for paint, so once that "Electric Blue" paint was selected as a color they had a vehicle ready to go.

SpinDoc7

Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback XT LTD
F9CAD3B0-08E7-4E29-8B9C-EDC68DDC4E6E.jpeg
Like the black interior. Here’s a photo posted to Reddit. I hope someone got a closeup of the wood dash in this one - I need to see it!

EyeOnRivian

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Endeavor, pre-ordered R1S but may change to R1T
Hmm, maybe it's the photos but I'll have say these exterior colors seem mundane and flat to me. They could use a little metallic flake in the paint to liven it up some. Again, maybe it's just the effect of the photos.

Last edited:

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicles
One thing that I have yet to see coming out of the Seattle event.....What was the party favor?? Coffee mug? Watter bottle? More pins? Carabiner?

raucous

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Mazda B4000, R1T preorder
Hmm, maybe it's the photos but I'll have say these exterior colors seem mundane and flat to me. They could use a like metallic in the paint to liven it up some. Again, maybe it's just the effect of the photos.
Some of it's the photos but it does look a bit flat compared to the more metallic blues that I'm used to seeing on other cars. Still it was our favorite of the colors at the Seattle event and we weren't the only ones. RJ joked that he'd already sold that one multiple times that afternoon.

We asked about other colors, were told that they weren't ready to talk about that yet, and that we'd see more when the configurator was available the first half(ish) of 2020.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicles
Coffee mug and pins.

41E5B2C0-0DFB-4B87-BC14-D8A25ED1801F.jpeg
Dangit! That black mug is sharp! My wife ended up with 2 white mugs from the ATL event. Do you have any other photos of the dash? That is a bummer that is started raining on you guys. I always hear that Seattle is rainy and gross all the time...I have been there 5 times and never once have I had it rain on me.