First Name
Claus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C43 AMG, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Engineer
Where can I find a photo’s of the SUV with 2nd and 3rd row folded flat.

I am wondering is it will be easy to convert the back space for a bed. Also if the Rivian will have camp mode like I have today in my model X. Things it will fit the car and the vision about adventure well.
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Where can I find a photo’s of the SUV with 2nd and 3rd row folded flat.

I am wondering is it will be easy to convert the back space for a bed. Also if the Rivian will have camp mode like I have today in my model X. Things it will fit the car and the vision about adventure well.
No such pictures exist (publicly, at least), and I'm not sure the design is finalized yet. I was hoping for at least a CGI animation, but no luck there either.

Totally agree on camping in the back of the R1S though, and was told "stay tuned" when I asked if there would be a custom air mattress for it.

OP
OP

JoeCole

First Name
Claus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C43 AMG, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Engineer
No such pictures exist (publicly, at least), and I'm not sure the design is finalized yet. I was hoping for at least a CGI animation, but no luck there either.

Totally agree on camping in the back of the R1S though, and was told "stay tuned" when I asked if there would be a custom air mattress for it.
Thanks for the info??
Sponsored