First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Oof. That is a LOT of glass used for the EDV.

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Some of those look less like it was a rock on the highway and more like some EV-hater took a baseball bat to them.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Fuyao!!

SoCalTravels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Nexo, Lexus RX450h
Wow… Rivian really needs to figure out their glass…. Those EDVs will be rock magnets.

Sponsored

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I'm not really seeing the connection between the stuck R1S and this one pictured, unless there are more pics showing it getting heavily damaged during extraction. For example, there doesn't seem to be any reason why the C pillar Rivian logo would be missing from the one stuck in the mud or what would have happened to the taillights to necessitate their replacement.

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I'm not really seeing the connection between the stuck R1S and this one pictured, unless there are more pics showing it getting heavily damaged during extraction. For example, there doesn't seem to be any reason why the C pillar Rivian logo would be missing from the one stuck in the mud or what would have happened to the taillights to necessitate their replacement.
I'm not either. Also missing the rear R1S badge, and rear passenger window is broken. Either not the same vehicle, or somewhere between when the vehicle was photographed stuck in the mud and when it was towed, somebody came by and vandalized it.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
So we’re supposed to infer that EDVs with broken windshields (at a service center) indicates a design flaw? Huh? So when I go to my Toyota dealer and see all those cars being serviced I should infer systemic reliability problems with all Toyotas? 🤷

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek