Sponsored

Roof Top Camping - Rivian Lights/Noises…

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

Opa

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Tacoma
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I've ordered the Thule Tepui Ruggedized Kukenam and hopefully receive it soon and I'm waiting on the iKamper X-Cover 2.0 mini that should be available in May. I'm trying out an Off Grid Trailer this weekend with a RTT, so I'll be curious to see how many different settings I have to turn off or disable to make it through the night with no distractions. I've been compiling a list of items for my Guide and was getting ready to send it, but I might wait until next week after our trip.
How did the Kukenam work out? I was looking at that one.

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

How did the Kukenam work out? I was looking at that one.
I actually had to return it because it was damaged. I’m currently waiting on my refund, which has been a trial dealing with Thule. In the mean time, I found a Yakima Skyrise (same one being sold by Rivian just without the logo) on a local resale site for a fraction of the cost. We used it for the first time last night and it worked out great. I ended up using a Thule mounting system because I couldn’t get the Yakima mounts to work with the crossbars.

Opa

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Tacoma
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I actually had to return it because it was damaged. I’m currently waiting on my refund, which has been a trial dealing with Thule. In the mean time, I found a Yakima Skyrise (same one being sold by Rivian just without the logo) on a local resale site for a fraction of the cost. We used it for the first time last night and it worked out great. I ended up using a Thule mounting system because I couldn’t get the Yakima mounts to work with the crossbars.
I decided to nab the Thule. It looks like I may need to play with the mounting a bit, but I think I can make it work. Thanks for the feedback!!
Sponsored