Sponsored

RMaxx™️ Magnet Top Rivian Jack Puck has launched from Team 1EV - the ORIGINAL Jack Puck Source 🇺🇸

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

This bottle jack kit is a separate product from the floor jack / vehicle lift jack pad pucks. So this bottle jack kit comes with a special jack puck, specific for the bottle jack. However, as a prior customer you get 10% off using code EVSPORTLINE (only works for prior customers!)

On the mats, we are awaiting the 'clips' that snap the mats to the floor - those little suckers have been delayed, but should be her shortly, and we'll ship asap!
Solid kit. Order sent. Even though I don’t have a spare (yet) I can see this as a better option (road side or trail) vs the oem scissor jack.

Now if you can figure out how to make a compact spare to fit the R1S storage compartment.
Sponsored

iKnowKenMeadows

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 volvo xc90, 19 gmc terrain
Occupation
operating engineer
Is the bottom rubber? I had a tire shop try and use the pucks I have and they said the truck basically slid all over the place because of the type of lift they had, they ended up having to use a floor jack. Didn’t work on the lift.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

CardiacR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Is the bottom rubber? I had a tire shop try and use the pucks I have and they said the truck basically slid all over the place because of the type of lift they had, they ended up having to use a floor jack. Didn’t work on the lift.
Any feedback on this? What shop? Looks like Discount Tire is the only local place that can rotate tires on my Rivian.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Any feedback on this? What shop? Looks like Discount Tire is the only local place that can rotate tires on my Rivian.
Makes no sense at all. The 1EV pucks are perfectly compatible with vehicle lifts and floor jacks alike.
Sponsored