Sponsored

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
There are people on the forum wh have scheduled deliveries in October, if you look around the threads on guide contacts etc. I don’t know if that’s changed of course, since I‘m not them.
Operative word is firm. Several posters with delivery timeframes. No one to my knowledge has posted a definitive date.
Sponsored

thedole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Occupation
Brewmeister
Operative word is firm. Several posters with delivery timeframes. No one to my knowledge has posted a definitive date.
Bingo!

Once confirmed dates for delivery start coming in for forum members I think it’s go time and I’ll let myself start getting excited. Until then my expectation is going to be end of Spring.

irish26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Enough of the misleading delivery communications from Rivian. They need to tell us an exact date the first member of this forum will receive their truck. Until then… vaporware. ;)

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Bingo!

Once confirmed dates for delivery start coming in for forum members I think it’s go time and I’ll let myself start getting excited. Until then my expectation is going to be end of Spring.
Agreed. Until we see people "in the wild" start taking delivery, no one has any idea how quickly things are moving.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Agreed. Until we see people "in the wild" start taking delivery, no one has any idea how quickly things are moving.
Oh, I think we have an idea, and all indications are that things are moving slowly.
Sponsored