Sponsored

RJ Scaringe is 2nd in MotorTrend's Person of the Year !

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Along with Rivian's Truck Of The Year Award, RJ Scaringe jumps from 15th place last year to 2nd place for 2022. Congrats, RJ!

Rivian R1T R1S RJ Scaringe is 2nd in MotorTrend's Person of the Year ! 20220104_190237

For those wondering, Ford's CEO, Jim Farley, came in 1st, up from 3rd last year. Congrats to Jim, as well.

(Little known fact from the Fountain of Obscure Knowledge, Jim was a first cousin of the late Chris Farley.)
Sponsored

ruawahoo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade and CX-5
[QUOTE
(Little known fact from the Fountain of Obscure Knowledge, Jim was a first cousin of the late Chris Farley.)
[/QUOTE]

I always wondered what type of van was parked down by the river…

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

[QUOTE
I always wondered what type of van was parked down by the river…
[/QUOTE]
Clearly, a well-equipped Ford Econoline!

Honestly, you can see a pretty good resemblance. I believe it was on "Jay Leno's Garage" that he mentioned the family connection. I think Jay was the first civilian to drive the Mach-E, with Jim riding shotgun.

Like Jay, Jim is a car guy and loves to race his collection. If either of them reads this and is looking to adopt, I'm available, and my phone is charged. ?
Sponsored