Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management

Sponsored

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
So does he drive his R1T from Irvine to Normal? Kidding, he probably has one at both places

Sponsored

DeafPug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
It's good to see a handful of trucks ready for going out to customers. As mentioned, hoping to soon see another order of magnitude more vehicles on the next video like this. I didn't see any Red or Yellow in the mix there.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

It's good to see a handful of trucks ready for going out to customers. As mentioned, hoping to soon see another order of magnitude more vehicles on the next video like this. I didn't see any Red or Yellow in the mix there.
There doesn't appear to be any Midnight either. It's hard to tell if there's any Forest Green despite RJ's son saying he likes it best. There's definitely White, Launch Green, Blue, and Granite.

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
R1S please…

Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Maybe I’m naive, but it seems to me that the 800 LB gorilla in the Rivian room is the production ramp.

If it wasn’t going acceptably well, I find it kind of difficult to believe the ceo would be goofing off with his kids in the outbound lot on a Sunday for Twitter.

Just seems to me he’d be staying away from commenting on that particular topic in such a casual way.

So, my sense is that this bodes well for the Jan/feb delivery window peeps.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
I know they are going to keep mine in a seventy degrees clean room before and during delivery ;)

If RJ is doing this to keep stock from free falling, he should add two more rows of R1S.

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
I know they are going to keep mine in a seventy degrees clean room before and during delivery ;)

If RJ is doing this to keep stock from free falling, he should add two more rows of R1S.
That was my first thought. Stock price must be getting his attention

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
YES! Seriously! I love how this is the first tease of customer delivery build progress and everyone is like "Oh my color isn't in there" or "There's not enough progress" - so much negativity man.
Yep agree. There's no way to know what production level this represents. For all anyone here knows, this could have been vehicles waiting to be shipped from a week of producing 500 vehicles.

One comment was "Hoping to see another order of magnitude more vehicles on the next video like this". ?

That's exactly what we DON'T want to see! We want to see them shipping as quickly as they are produced. Seeing lots of vehicles in a video of the parking lot does nobody any good - Rivian, investors or customers.
Sponsored