• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California Rivian Wall Charger For Sale [New in Box] $625 Shipped

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla Model S
Hello All,

I am selling a New in Box Rivian Wall Charger. I already have 2 different L2 chargers. This unit has not been opened and is still in the Rivian packing box.

Price is $625 shipped in the US(lower 48 states)

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Wall Charger For Sale [New in Box] $625 Shipped IMG_0052
Sponsored

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

This was $500 for pre March orders.

rkalbiar

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T , Tesla Model 3
It was $399 pre 2020, not sure why that would matter.. *The non-Rivian branded equivalent that is.

OP
OP

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure why this matters but just to make you feel better. This is $800+Tax if purchased now. I paid $550(10.25% tax in CA) and am offering for $625 shipped. Not really making any money here, definitely not my normal hourly rate.

Sponsored

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
It was $399 pre 2020, not sure why that would matter.. *The non-Rivian branded equivalent that is.
Doesn't really, but it's $200-250 in copper so that's the price increase factor.

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
And it's $800 now, plus tax. This item is being offered for ~$250 LESS than you would have to pay Rivian for the same item.

This is $800+Tax if purchased now. I paid $550(10.25% tax in CA) and am offering for $625 shipped. Not really making any money here, definitely not my normal hourly rate.
The UPS rack rate to ship a 28lbs, 21x21x11 box with insurance from CA to Phila (where @Guy lives) is something like $90. So if @Guy bought it you would actually be losing money ... I suggest you don't sell it to him!

Reactions: Rad

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

And it's $800 now, plus tax. This item is being offered for ~$250 LESS than you would have to pay Rivian for the same item.

The UPS rack rate to ship a 28lbs, 21x21x11 box with insurance from CA to Phila (where @Guy lives) is something like $90. So if @Guy bought it you would actually be losing money ... I suggest you don't sell it to him!
Thanks for your concern! I already have one at the pre March price ordered. Nothing wrong with pointing out the fact of the price from February.

OP
OP

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for your concern! I already have one at the pre March price ordered. Nothing wrong with pointing out the fact of the price from February.
Nothing wrong with it but I could have the same snarky comment toward you. The data you added was not extremely relevant and is hijacking the thread really. If you aren’t interested and don’t have relevant information to add there was not really a need to comment and detract from an actually good selling price in the current market.

Reactions: Rad

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Nothing wrong with it but I could have the same snarky comment toward you. The data you added was not extremely relevant and is hijacking the thread really. If you aren’t interested and don’t have relevant information to add there was not really a need to comment and detract from an actually good selling price in the current market.
Not my intent to distract the thread. I don’t control people’s responses (or lack of).

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
PM'd. Might be able to make a deal and pick it up in person to avoid shipping costs.

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Nothing wrong with pointing out the fact of the price from February.
And there's nothing wrong with refraining from posting, either. The fact that you felt the need to post that it's more expensive than the list price from early this year implies that you think there is something wrong with asking $625. When in actuality $625 is a bargain for anyone who doesn't have the grandfathered price or who neglected to buy it at that previous price when they had the chance. From all appearances this is an honest offer at a reasonable price that will benefit both the buyer and the seller, and the OP doesn't deserve to be criticized for it.

PSA: There are scammers who are targeting Rivian forums, "selling" things they don't actually have and requiring payment via Zelle or some other unprotected payment method. I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CASE HERE, but as always when buying things on the internet exercise caution and use a payment method that has a buyer's guarantee or a credit card where you can do a chargeback if you don't receive the merchandise.

OP
OP

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold and shipped! Thanks all for playing :)
Sponsored