Sponsored

Rivian Waiting Room: Have you pre-ordered with deposit?

What have you pre-ordered?

• Total voters

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Officially preordered. Last on the list for now!
Sponsored

UP Finn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1992 HMMWV, 2018 4Runner ORP, 2020 Model Y Perf
I'm a little late to the game. But that's ok. I was dead set on trading in my Trackhawk on a Raptor. My son is a huge Tesla fan and talked me into at least looking into the Cybertruck or R1T. The Cybertruck looks alien to me. The R1T looks very nice. And the purported specs are even better. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. I never gave a second thought to an EV because of the hassle of traveling. Maybe I'm wrong.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor AWD, Ford F150 EB 4X4 Platinum 6.5ft bed
I seriously doubt they will be shipping the 3 motor in Spring 2021 :CWL:
The CT single motor RWD version will purportedly be replaced by a dual motor RWD for same price. Now, we're hoping the rumor that the TriMotor will now be replaced by a Quad motor just like their Semi.

Reactions: Rad

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
The CT single motor RWD version will purportedly be replaced by a dual motor RWD for same price.
ONE person has started a rumor to that effect. :rolleyes: Anything could still happen at this point, I'll grant that much.

Sponsored

totem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 EcoDiesel Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just pre-ordered the R1S. I'm really excited for that wait time!

Dray52

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Cadillac XT4, 2019 Audi E-tron, 2020 Aviator Black Label Grand Touring, 2020 Ram 1500 Limited
Pre-Ordered R1T in April ‘19

Elks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FPV Pursuit Ute
Waiting.....I'm in Australia. So I can't order yet.

Looking forward to release and order dates, even though they are not doubt a few years away. I'll be in for an R1T in Green when can. :D I'm guessing 2022/23 before it gets here. (if at all).

Pdzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Not sure if this is an indication of how long the pre-order line is but put deposit in Feb 7 2020 and order # was in the 41900 range.

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
Not sure if this is an indication of how long the pre-order line is but put deposit in Feb 7 2020 and order # was in the 41900 range.
Order #? You're the first person I've heard that has received an order #. My pre-order from early last year has no reference to any number that would imply an order #.

Sponsored

Pdzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Order #? You're the first person I've heard that has received an order #. My pre-order from early last year has no reference to any number that would imply an order #.
We placed the pre-order on my wife’s email. She uses the “Arrive” app which tracks all shipping carriers and notifies her when anything ships to our address. I believe Rivian just fedex’d us our welcome gift, she is able to see the order # linked to the shipment from within the app. I’m guessing that data is linked somehow between the shipping carrier and Rivian’s back office.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
We placed the pre-order on my wife’s email. She uses the “Arrive” app which tracks all shipping carriers and notifies her when anything ships to our address. I believe Rivian just fedex’d us our welcome gift, she is able to see the order # linked to the shipment from within the app. I’m guessing that data is linked somehow between the shipping carrier and Rivian’s back office.
That would be cool if it does in fact represent order #. I'll be checking out this Arrive app, too!

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
That would be cool if it does in fact represent order #. I'll be checking out this Arrive app, too!
Possibly a bummer. 41900ish would mean I won't be seeing the preorder I just made before 2022. They were only planning 20k/year for the first two years, although I suspect they've picked up a lot more cash since they announced that plan.

Pdzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Maybe. There will be some level of attrition of that number from people who want to get something else, can’t afford, don’t want it anymore etc. Last July the ceo said 20-40k in the first year, so really it’s a guesstimate.

Curious did anyone else download the arrive app and check their order number? It was actually linked to the pre-order itself so you should see it on the date you pre-ordered in the app.

aAlpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, 4Runner
Maybe. There will be some level of attrition of that number from people who want to get something else, can’t afford, don’t want it anymore etc. Last July the ceo said 20-40k in the first year, so really it’s a guesstimate.

Curious did anyone else download the arrive app and check their order number? It was actually linked to the pre-order itself so you should see it on the date you pre-ordered in the app.
I installed the app, but didn't want to give it permissions to read all my email. Is there another way to look it up?
Sponsored