Sponsored

Rivian update email with R1S guide promise

jffkm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Same email but no guide contact phrasing. 11/26/18 preorder. LG/BM/20AT/bay area. April/May window estimate. hopefully means some movement soon!
Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
No R1T, same email though so I wonder if they're just spamming.
You received this email?

"
Titled "Your guide is on the way"

Good news! Next week, your Rivian Account Page will reflect your pre-March 1, 2022 preorder pricing. Going forward, your Account Page will be the best place to get the latest, most accurate information about your order.

Weā€™re also excited to introduce you to your Rivian Guide next week. They will support you through the entire process, from finalizing and confirming your configuration to taking delivery of your brand new R1S. Youā€™ll be able to begin setting up intro calls with them starting the week of April 4th.

As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions you might have. We appreciate hearing from you."

They sent a different email to others, that did not have the Guide R1S info, and just the account page info...

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
I have March-April window and didnā€™t see that as part of my email ?

Reactions: Rad

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Software
I'm an R1S reservation holder since November 2018 and I just today got this email (I had an April-May delivery date previously):

"Itā€™s almost time to meet your Rivian Guide! Next week, weā€™ll start reaching out via email. Once you hear from us, youā€˜ll be able to connect directly with your Rivian Guide as early as April 11. They will support you through your entire Rivian process, from finalizing and confirming your configuration to taking delivery of your brand new R1S. "

Woo hoo!

Sponsored

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2012 Honda CR-V
I'm an R1S reservation holder since November 2018 and I just today got this email (I had an April-May delivery date previously):

"Itā€™s almost time to meet your Rivian Guide! Next week, weā€™ll start reaching out via email. Once you hear from us, youā€˜ll be able to connect directly with your Rivian Guide as early as April 11. They will support you through your entire Rivian process, from finalizing and confirming your configuration to taking delivery of your brand new R1S. "

Woo hoo!
Just got the exact same email :D

So pumped up now! Have been checking this forum and Reddit multiple times a day since the ā€œFriday updateā€ just to see if thereā€™s any movement on R1S. Didnā€™t really thought I would get the guide contact on the first wave ? (or maybe second wave.. who cares now)

SFsoundguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Lucid Air Touring
Got same email... Hope its not an Aprils Fools Rivian joke :)

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian update email with R1S guide promise Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.17.22 PM

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Dang, still nothing, my window was March/April, so maybe Iā€™ll be closer to the end of April? So confused how they are rolling this out ?

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I too received the guide promise email today with an April/May delivery window.

Corewhit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, LEXUS GX460
Occupation
Exec

Woo hoo!
Awesome! I got the same email. Iā€™m making an assumption here, but appears they may be trying to set a new approach here by informing a certain batch of preorder holders every week of their impending guide contact. Iā€™d expect every Friday a new batch of R1S preorders will get this type email. Definitely a welcomed communication. Hope they keep it up.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Awesome! I got the same email. Iā€™m making an assumption here, but appears they may be trying to set a new approach here by informing a certain batch of preorder holders every week of their impending guide contact. Iā€™d expect every Friday a new batch of R1S preorders will get this type email. Definitely a welcomed communication. Hope they keep it up.
Any Guide contact today?

Corewhit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, LEXUS GX460
Occupation
Exec