OP
OP

ggreeneva

Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Digital communications
They're up with it on Insta too — presumably they agreed to hold this until a few hours after Pt. 2 of the Motor Trend exclusive went up …

koersontap

Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry
This is getting me way pumped up, seeing all these articles and pictures. I've probably spent at least as much time playing on Google Earth and bookmarking bucket list locations this morning as I have spent working.

Question for someone smarter than me; these chevron markers between the darker ruts. Are these trail markers or something?
1631561246808.png

DynoSaur

First Name
Keith
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicles
2016 Range Rover Sport
Occupation
Network Engineer
This is getting me way pumped up, seeing all these articles and pictures. I've probably spent at least as much time playing on Google Earth and bookmarking bucket list locations this morning as I have spent working.

Question for someone smarter than me; these chevron markers between the darker ruts. Are these trail markers or something?
1631561246808.png
Sure look like Rivian logos to me....

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2013 BMW F800GS, 1969 Jeep CJ5
Occupation
Software Engineering
99% sure those are just route markers since it's such a popular trail and you could get in serious trouble if you pick the wrong line. (Not that all the tire scoring doesn't make the line pretty obvious in this case).

JeremyP

Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4runner, BMW I3, preordered R1S
Occupation
Engineer

1631561246808.png
They are trail markers painted on the rock. They let you know where the trail goes especially if there's a steep hill that you need to turn down. The trail is obvious in that picture but surprisingly the rock will often be clean in the spring before water jeep safari. Also less popular trails aren't nearly as obvious as hells revenge.

Party Mode

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
Tesla x2
Occupation
Sales
Those markers are out in Moab in fins and things and hells revenge off roading park. Awesome place to go off-roading and very impressed the R1T made it look easy! They are trial makings, those diamond shape markings also mean it’s two direction traffic. Just one chevron would indicate one way that it points in.

8FA9578E-5B57-4ED6-AF52-35F34D9F90E1.jpeg

9EF50A0F-D44F-434D-821C-0CE76D4A1254.jpeg

70049669-5A38-4ADC-A574-4E2055FFE6C5.jpeg

AndroidAppBundle

Reaction score
Vehicles
Bianchi
For those of us unaware of the trans america trail, what is the significance of this? I was hoping we would see more reviews from different publications.

Gator42

Reaction score
Vehicles
New Defender
Good catch!

“The four arrows in our directional logo symbolize the values and behaviors that inform every decision we make. The two outer arrows express our mission to make the world a better place through innovation and adventure. The two inner arrows represent our core desire to be inspiring and inviting to all.”

Gator42

Reaction score
Vehicles
New Defender
“The four arrows in our directional logo symbolize the values and behaviors that inform every decision we make. The two outer arrows express our mission to make the world a better place through innovation and adventure. The two inner arrows represent our core desire to be inspiring and inviting to all.”

I’m just happy for that trail they chose to skip the two inner arrows for left and right. Yikes!

Advertisement

Advertisement