Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
Another opportunity to check out the R1T pickup and talk to staff at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff, AZ on May 17-19th. Unfortunately it doesn't look like the R1S SUV will be there.

From the email Rivian sent out:

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian to attend Overland Expo in Flagstaff, AZ .mailchimp.com%2F9792d9e7c99343a3b56686104%2F_compresseds%2Fafac5682-1bdf-4d36-bfbd-d3f00cbd52c0

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian to attend Overland Expo in Flagstaff, AZ allery.mailchimp.com%2F9792d9e7c99343a3b56686104%2Fimages%2Fcbbdb6d7-a2d1-4864-befa-6b87180b7935
Sponsored

Last edited:

ElectricTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Chevy Bolt
I would love to see the Rivian but the event isn't for me. Will be very busy I'm sure and rightly so. I would expect to be squeezed in with many people and surely another roped off viewing. Just a 2 hour drive for me. Maybe some time we will get a chance to see the vehicles without being linked to an event.

Last edited:

VValleyEV

First Name
Rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Only an hour away so will give it a try, have not seen one in the flesh yet, even roped off.

Electronaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Great event for Rivian to be attending Overland Expo as it's the largest overloading event every year. They're sure to catch a ton of attention there with the R1T. Would be a nice place to introduce some accessories too since everyone there is so geared towards modifying/accessorizing.

VValleyEV

First Name
Rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dang, I bought a pass for Friday and now I see they might not be there or might not have any demos that day.

I assumed that I could see the vehicle and demos on any day, now I looked at the “exhibitor demo” schedule for the show and I see Rivian demos scheduled for Saturday and Sunday but not Friday.

I just tweeted Rivian, both as a new tweet and response to there “see us at Overland Expo West” tweet, will see if I get a response about what they will be able to show me on Friday and whether I need to come back Sat or Sun if I want to see a real demo.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ElectricTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Chevy Bolt
Dang, I bought a pass for Friday and now I see they might not be there or might not have any demos that day.

I assumed that I could see the vehicle and demos on any day, now I looked at the “exhibitor demo” schedule for the show and I see Rivian demos scheduled for Saturday and Sunday but not Friday.

I just tweeted Rivian, both as a new tweet and response to there “see us at Overland Expo West” tweet, will see if I get a response about what they will be able to show me on Friday and whether I need to come back Sat or Sun if I want to see a real demo.
Sorry about your disappointment. Maybe we can get a fortunate reprieve and see and drive in Wickenburg.

VValleyEV

First Name
Rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry about your disappointment. Maybe we can get a fortunate reprieve and see and drive in Wickenburg.
No I live nearby and can go any day or multiple days. I just failed to look at the expo schedule to see that they only have Rivian demos scheduled for Sat/Sun when I paid for a Friday day pass. Looks like they will still be there, and I can always come back again the next day for the demo, just another $25 day pass.

OP
OP
EyeOnRivian

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just tweeted Rivian, both as a new tweet and response to there “see us at Overland Expo West” tweet, will see if I get a response ...
You can also email them. From their website Contact page https://www.rivian.com/contact they list email address [email protected] for "General" topics.

The info I used to create this thread's OP was from a Rivian email I received from [email protected].

And if you're really desperate and haven't heard from them and you've pre-ordered, you could try using the email address from your pre-order confirmation email you would have received. HTH!

Desiboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Plaid, LR4 ‘11, R1S
Clubs

Would like to go but unfortunately am working. Only a 2h drive for me as well

OP
OP
EyeOnRivian

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So @VValleyEV and @Cactusone did you make it to the expo? Besides Rivian revealing they're wicked cook stove/sink that pulled out from the gear tunnel (SpinDoc7 posted Rivian release info) did you learn anything new worth sharing with the class? ;)