Sponsored

Rivian still hasn’t collected payment…..after 3 weeks

BluAussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, R1S
I was on the phone with USAA this morning for the same question and they said they can do either ACH or Check. By default, I think the loan assumes ACH, but she said that if I wanted to change it to check I can just call back in with the address to send it to and they can make the change.
Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Not with USAA (wish I was). But wanted to see how things progressed with ya'll.

I am at the step where I understand they want me to have my CU send the check to Rivian (pictures/tracking #) today. Then I'll pay my own balance into the deal. Trading in a 2022 M3LR.

Told truck in the SC, but have yet to hear from them directly

R1T311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Camaro SS, 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Clubs

Going through this USAA loan fun right now myself. I’ve emailed my guide the Dealer Request Form from USAA as well as called in requesting my guide call me.

Truck is now at the service center, haven’t been able to get a hold of my guide all week now and at this point Rivians holding up the delivery.

If I can’t get my guide to help with the ACH portion with the form maybe I’ll have USAA switch to check and maybe this will get done faster.

Surfinkal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LA Silver R1T
Occupation
Data Engineer
I am with USAA and will soon be going through the purchase process. Would you all recommend check over ACH?

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Going through this USAA loan fun right now myself. I’ve emailed my guide the Dealer Request Form from USAA as well as called in requesting my guide call me.
When you go through your 8 steps, under financing, there is a place to upload the Dealer Request Form that Rivian needs to submit to USAA. Make sure you've uploaded this form. Also, tell your guide you uploaded the form and let your guide know what the deadline for your loan is. USAA pays via ACH using the account information provided by Rivian on the Dealer Request Form.

In my case, I did all this and still, two weeks after I received delivery, I noticed that when I logged into USAA it was still listing my loan as a "quote" because Rivian hadn't forwarded the payment request to USAA. I contacted USAA to verify that they hadn't received the document, then I contacted my guide and informed him that my loan offer expired in another two weeks and that Rivian needed to send in the document before then. It took another week or so, but Rivian finally sent in the paperwork and got paid.

I took delivery of my R1T at the end of September.

Sponsored

R1T311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

When you go through your 8 steps, under financing, there is a place to upload the Dealer Request Form that Rivian needs to submit to USAA. Make sure you've uploaded this form. Also, tell your guide you uploaded the form and let your guide know what the deadline for your loan is. USAA pays via ACH using the account information provided by Rivian on the Dealer Request Form.

In my case, I did all this and still, two weeks after I received delivery, I noticed that when I logged into USAA it was still listing my loan as a "quote" because Rivian hadn't forwarded the payment request to USAA. I contacted USAA to verify that they hadn't received the document, then I contacted my guide and informed him that my loan offer expired in another two weeks and that Rivian needed to send in the document before then. It took another week or so, but Rivian finally sent in the paperwork and got paid.

I took delivery of my R1T at the end of September.
Hmm, maybe I missed that spot to upload that under the financing step. Can’t go back and edit anything in there. Only thing I’m missing now is this document upload piece regarding the ACH confirmation.

Is this ACH Confirmation upload document requirement what you are referring to?

This to me seems to it would be the actual confirmation that USAA sent the ACH for payment. The tip refers to it that way as well.

Hell maybe I’ll just upload the dealer request form there just to keep it moving haha

Wish a guide wasn’t so hard to get a hold of unfortunately.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian still hasn’t collected payment…..after 3 weeks EC1873A7-58DD-478C-B56C-50CEFCBCD354

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Is this ACH Confirmation upload document requirement what you are referring to?
Yes, that "Lender's ACH Confirmation" is the thing I was referring to. It's not worded the same way that USAA words it, so it's not obvious, but the description there basically says if your lender needs Rivian to provide some documentation, upload it here. Regardless, my guide was aware I had uploaded it and was familiar with the document - it's not like they haven't seen this sort of thing before.

R1T311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Yes, that "Lender's ACH Confirmation" is the thing I was referring to. It's not worded the same way that USAA words it, so it's not obvious, but the description there basically says if your lender needs Rivian to provide some documentation, upload it here. Regardless, my guide was aware I had uploaded it and was familiar with the document - it's not like they haven't seen this sort of thing before.

Thanks for your help! Finally was able to get my guide to call and he confirmed what you told me. Everything seems good for my delivery next Tuesday.
Sponsored