Rivian Service Experience at San Francisco Service Center

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
The process of trying to get service really makes me think I should sell my Rivian stock. This is just no way to run a business. Just got a call that they still haven't worked on my truck and so it is going to be at least two weeks just to swap wheels and tires despite booking the appointment about two months ago.

Over this stretch, Rivian is going to be paying at least $500 or so for my rental car. And then I caught the service center trying to overcharge me by $600 -- trying to charge extra for center caps, TPMs and installation when the website says all that is included with the wheel/tire package. Absolute amateur hour.
Sponsored

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
I made an appointment with the SSF service center 6 weeks ago (the soonest appointment). I'm just swapping to a new wheel/tire combo and need alignment. So maybe an hour of work? They're telling me TWO WEEKS! I asked if I could just bring the car back when they're actually ready and they said no. They set me up with a rental at the jankiest Enterprise I've ever seen. So I guess I'll be cruising around in an old Nissan for a while, which I can't put my small kids in since it smells like an ash tray. What a stupid system.
Damn 😖😖