Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Looks like they're going to have one in Barstow as well. Or maybe that's Baker? Close to Death Valley, Joshua Tree, etc.
Barstow would be convenient for those living out their Hunter S Thompson fantasy.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Denver has passed Phoenix.......guessing end of year at best for Phoenix......took these Monday night (15th of Nov.) around 6pm.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_20211115_180147
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_20211115_180140

Sponsored

UT Rivian

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWM2
I stopped by last night. Big warehouse building. Looks like only one unit unoccupied. Big dumpster inside.

20210825_174313.jpg

20210825_174332.jpg
I dropped by the Salt Lake center this afternoon. The area to the left of this door has been dug up—it looks like where they will put in some charging stations. The area just inside seems to be a receiving area, and is shelled off, but still nothing that looks finished. It’s hard to see inside the main warehouse area because of the window tint.

Of course, nothing is happening on a Sunday, but still, progress!

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
You sleuths are amazing and like others since I'm in the Phoenix area with no guide contact on a Dec. 6, 2018 reservation date (LE R1T Launch Green 20's), I have to assume the lack of a running service center was my downfall.

JamesD has done a great job getting photos! I pulled the permit and inspection report for the property and now see that the service center is on 'final inspection', so occupancy has to be right around the corner. Thanks to all those around the country posting construction progress pictures, it actually gives me some hope, to go along with the 175 shares.

Rivian recently pulled a permit for a large awning....possibly with solar......
Rivian Inspection History Phx.JPG
I spoke to the GC twice
A few weeks ago I was told Rivian is moving in the end of November ready or not
He is a very friendly guy

Sponsored

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

I drove by the Portland, OR delivery staging location on my way into work this morning. They have a mobile security station deployed and 2 guys were standing around looking at a flatbed with Rivian LLC on the side. Maybe I will be getting my R1T s00n :)

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I drove by the Portland, OR delivery staging location on my way into work this morning. They have a mobile security station deployed and 2 guys were standing around looking at a flatbed with Rivian LLC on the side. Maybe I will be getting my R1T s00n :)
Or hopefully at least some options for Portland area test drives!

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Yep…Denver just seems to have gotten a flatbed truck too

A007D8F9-9BE6-4625-92E5-45DFE14D1436.jpeg

541C60A0-3E2A-4DF7-B8BF-91CEAF758A36.jpeg
I’m far down the list, but this gets me excited for deliveries in Denver. I’ll have the winter to decide if the large pack is enough for cold weather with our ID4.
Sponsored