Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor AWD, Ford F150 EB 4X4 Platinum 6.5ft bed
They all seem to be in Southern AZ. Clustered in Phoenix and one in Tucson.
They're all in central Phoenix, none in Tucson as far as I know...
Sponsored

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
They're all in central Phoenix, none in Tucson as far as I know...
From the "Learn More" tab under Service on the Fleet page:
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1636598208977

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor AWD, Ford F150 EB 4X4 Platinum 6.5ft bed
That's new! Very nice. Thank you!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

You sleuths are amazing and like others since I'm in the Phoenix area with no guide contact on a Dec. 6, 2018 reservation date (LE R1T Launch Green 20's), I have to assume the lack of a running service center was my downfall.

JamesD has done a great job getting photos! I pulled the permit and inspection report for the property and now see that the service center is on 'final inspection', so occupancy has to be right around the corner. Thanks to all those around the country posting construction progress pictures, it actually gives me some hope, to go along with the 175 shares.

Rivian recently pulled a permit for a large awning....possibly with solar......
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) Rivian Inspection History Phx.JPG

Big_Ike

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MYP, '22 R1T, '23 R1S
Occupation
Parenting
Clubs

You sleuths are amazing and like others since I'm in the Phoenix area with no guide contact on a Dec. 6, 2018 reservation date (LE R1T Launch Green 20's), I have to assume the lack of a running service center was my downfall.

JamesD has done a great job getting photos! I pulled the permit and inspection report for the property and now see that the service center is on 'final inspection', so occupancy has to be right around the corner. Thanks to all those around the country posting construction progress pictures, it actually gives me some hope, to go along with the 175 shares.

Rivian recently pulled a permit for a large awning....possibly with solar......
Rivian Inspection History Phx.JPG
Thanks Mark!

Sponsored

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
Looks like permitting is still progressing for the ATL Service Center. Most of the plan reviews are due on 10/27. And... anybody want to check out the plans? They showed up on the permit site.
Drove by the Atlanta location today. Not a ton happening, but there were some workers doing some roof work (could see ladders out for roof access and there were some pallets with some insulation materials). Besides that, building looked empty.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Drove by the Atlanta location today. Not a ton happening, but there were some workers doing some roof work (could see ladders out for roof access and there were some pallets with some insulation materials). Besides that, building looked empty.
Hey that's progress! That's the first I've seen acknowledging that the portion of the country south of the Ohio River and east of the Mississippi exists.

Wanderer000

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T as of May 27th, 2016 Challenger
Just drove by the Dallas location. There are now painted handicap parking spots and there is now a forklift parked in front. These weren’t there previously.
I drove by on Thursday and here is it what it looks like. No activity outside and no vehicles except for the rental forklift previously mentioned (just out of view in the first pic).

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20211111_132035

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20211111_132146

Sponsored

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I was up in Portland today and had time to drive by the future showroom location.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) aGGptX7

The "For Lease" sigh is still present.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1mKZCBT

But this is new. My educated guess is that it is new vault for a transformer. You know they'll need more juice than the previous tenant did.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) o0l15GQ

Locating paint from vault to building.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) um40eRW

Demolition has been done on the interior.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) ckHmR3X

BOLI signage, required to be posted on the job site.

Cassidy_DM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6
Occupation
Space
From the "Learn More" tab under Service on the Fleet page:
1636598208977.png
I hope the two dots in Colorado are Denver and Colorado Springs. That would be super convenient when I move back in a year or so.

Meanwhile, in Lompoc, the closest center is somewhere in L.A. I'm kinda hoping my R1T isn't ready until I'm back in Colorado. Kinda.

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I hope the two dots in Colorado are Denver and Colorado Springs. That would be super convenient when I move back in a year or so.

Meanwhile, in Lompoc, the closest center is somewhere in L.A. I'm kinda hoping my R1T isn't ready until I'm back in Colorado. Kinda.
Or... Bakersfield, CA? Can't really tell where the dots line up exactly

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE