Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

NYC/Brooklyn Confirmed

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onwe...ric-truck-maker-bringing-showroom-to-brooklyn

March 15 2021, 10:38 PM (Bloomberg) -- Rivian Automotive Inc., the electric truck startup backed by Amazon.com Inc., has signed a lease in Brooklyn for its first New York City retail store. California-based Rivian is opening a New York flagship in Williamsburg, according to a statement Monday. The lease at 360 Wythe Ave. spans more than 12,000 square feet (1,115 square meters) and will be a
Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Updated the master list with direct links to Officially Confirmed Locations W/ Addresses. Ive been trying to search permits all over with no luck so far.

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Awesome. I am about to lease an office around the corner for my business.
Drove by last week. Lot is completely cleared out by prior tenant and there were a bunch of contractors and surveying people there taking measurements and walking around with blueprints.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
A lot of sites still has it listed as MI but here is an article from June 2020 saying the plan is to move to Orange County. This is probably where they got that information.

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/06/rivian-moving-much-of-its-operation-to-california/
Okay, Rivian themselves say they are based in California: Rivian careers page so I guess they really are. But I think that is based on their operations. I wonder to which state thay will have their primary tax liability, or where they are incorporated. <shrug>

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Rivian used to sign their emails with their Michigan address but now uses California. However, their office here is still open and active.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
One thing for sure, I have been pulling permit searches left and right and I am barely finding anything in the cities they have announced in, I don't know how long it takes them to stand up Retail locations but Id imagine at least 6 months to which we have already passed. I think they are very far off from any type of location in general maybe besides their Chicago Home Baseline Location
It would seem they still have a ways to go for the Chicago location. After my mass vaccination shift at the United Center I drove by the Rivian "Customer Engagement Center" in the Fulton Market area and took the following pictures ...
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_20210404_193048

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_20210404_193112

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_20210404_193132

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

Sponsored

Rivian-WI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
It would seem they still have a ways to go for the Chicago location. After my mass vaccination shift at the United Center I drove by the Rivian "Customer Engagement Center" in the Fulton Market area and took the following pictures ...
Based on the shape of that tank, not sure I would trust the cement floors. :)

This seems like a slow moving project. I would expect them to be much further at this point. Like walls.

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
Based on the shape of that tank, not sure I would trust the cement floors. :)

This seems like a slow moving project. I would expect them to be much further at this point. Like walls.
To be honest I was surprised they were even doing new construction. According to previous Rivian articles I've read and even Customer Service reps I've talked to, Rivian's first choice is to repurpose an existing structure like they're doing in I believe Laguna Beach, CA. I somehow was under the impression Rivian was doing that in Chicago, but apparently not.

Clearly Rivian will not have these 10 or so customer engagement centers ready for those needing to finalize their R1T orders for the June launch, and to a degree even the R1S pre-order holders for the August launch. CS did mention Rivian "might" do pop-up centers where we could view aspects of the trucks in-person, such as paint color, interior, etc., which is great and all, but the key, at least for me, will be if they offer test drives at these pop ups. More hurry up and wait.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Was in Laguna Beach today, no activity yet on the Experience Center there and no notices of Rivian that I could find. There is road construction in front where Caltrans is replacing some drainage channels under PCH, this is not related to the Rivian project.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 754F17BF-A7A1-49BE-AC13-9F169ED60765
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 6A3080A6-EEF5-4A39-B4A9-DF27640E2584
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 7F473062-62C9-4539-82F4-238240E9ECDF

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
Was in Laguna Beach today, no activity yet on the Experience Center there and no notices of Rivian that I could find. There is road construction in front where Caltrans is replacing some drainage channels under PCH, this is not related to the Rivian project.
Thanks for checking. I really hoped something would at least be posted. Sigh.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4441874003

The Service Center Launch Manager will be responsible for support and development of initiatives to bring Rivian Service Centers to market from early planning stages through the final launch. As a New Center Launch Manager, you will travel throughout North America, upstarting new Service Centers on a rotation during a massive growth phase.

This role will require high levels of energy and initiative, deep understanding of service processes, go-getter attitude, great leadership skills and cross-team collaboration. To be successful in this role, you must thrive in ambiguous and unexpected environments, tackling all challenges with a creative and flexible mindset. Within in the Service Team, this role will be one of the roles that travels the most. The love and flexibility to travel and mentor are a must.

Responsibilities

• Support launch operations for service facilities
  • Lead and manage all local operations on the ground
  • Prioritize, plan, and coordinate logistics and meetings with internal teams and external parties
  • Develop and manage processes for new service centers
  • Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting
  • Demonstrate leadership in day-to-day management of the Service Technicians, Service Advisors and Parts Advisors
  • Assign and schedule jobs and work areas to Service Technicians
  • Lead and take ownership of management responsibility relating to hiring, performance management and overall people management
  • Assist and support all aspects of the service organization
  • Ensure that appropriate communications take place throughout the locations
  • Responsible for ensuring establishment of safe service business practices and processes
Sponsored