Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I'm hoping that opening service centers means that test drives will be happening as well.
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I'm a bit surprised and disappointed at the lack of locations on the East coast. Seems silly to put two in Illinois but then completely ignore everyone between New York and Georgia.

I'd love an experience center in Raleigh/Durham -- a great center point. But even Charlotte would be acceptable. Tesla has a presence in both.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I'm a bit surprised and disappointed at the lack of locations on the East coast. Seems silly to put two in Illinois but then completely ignore everyone between New York and Georgia.

I'd love an experience center in Raleigh/Durham -- a great center point. But even Charlotte would be acceptable. Tesla has a presence in both.
It may just be a matter of time and perhaps prioritizing according to where the pre-orders are coming from. Rivian’s senior director of retail and customer experience is an NC State grad so long term the Triangle isn't likely to be overlooked.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla XLR+2019, Lexus, Landcruiser, R1T
Occupation
EE Retired
I'm a bit surprised and disappointed at the lack of locations on the East coast.
There's to be one in DC. Well I hope it won't actually be in the District but rather in the metro area somewhere - prefferrably NoVa.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

There's to be one in DC. Well I hope it won't actually be in the District but rather in the metro area somewhere - prefferrably NoVa.
So far no permits yet but i do wonder where TBH.

Sponsored

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Explorer Limited, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

I think it would have to be either Tysons Corner or on Rt28 in the Dulles area near the data centers, Lambo dealership, etc. Both are prime locations for this and Tysons is where Tesla first set up.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I think it would have to be either Tysons Corner or on Rt28 in the Dulles area near the data centers, Lambo dealership, etc. Both are prime locations for this and Tysons is where Tesla first set up.
I would agree!

jayazusa

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Prius
Occupation
Technology
OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Sponsored

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
On the list already!
The West Patton Road site is the Toyota Test track that I posted on another thread, so it is not related to sales or service. The first and third rows are that one, and they opened that in 2018. It is only the sales link that is new, August of 2020.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) Wittman

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

The West Patton Road site is the Toyota Test track that I posted on another thread, so it is not related to sales or service. The first and third rows are that one, and they opened that in 2018. It is only the sales link that is new, August of 2020.

Wittman.jpg
Correct! The test track location was posted a while back and the sales center was updated the other day!

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
Correct! The test track location was posted a while back and the sales center was updated the other day!
The test track is still owned by Toyota, Rivian is just using it.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

The test track is still owned by Toyota, Rivian is just using it.
Sweet! Did not know that! Interesting partnership, I have a friend at Toyota Corporate who I will try and grab more information from.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Sweet! Did not know that! Interesting partnership, I have a friend at Toyota Corporate who I will try and grab more information from.
Wouldn't surprise me if Toyota didn't lease time at the facility to many manufacturers.
Sponsored