tx_rivian

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicles
F150
I wonder how much proximity to vehicle shipping rail terminal has to do with that location
There's a massive lot there for many manufacturers. This is where they brought George Bush when he passed for the local ceremony. Do a Google Map satellite view and follow the train tracks. It used to have hundreds (maybe, thousands?) of vehicles stored there. There's about 30 when I drove by recently.
Advertisement

metalic5

First Name
Gerard
Reaction score
First Name
Gerard
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1989 Trans Am GTA
Occupation
Retail Store Manager
so i decided to drive by the Miami location today to see if any changes, i didnt see any sign of anything going on outside, but i did spot what looks like some pallets of large diameter electrical conduit sitting outside at the loading dock, so fingers cross but it maybe the first real sign of something.

PXL_20210911_214845733.MP.jpg

Gator42

Reaction score
Vehicles
New Defender
It’s interesting that at some of the locations there’s very little parking, space to unload/load a carrier, or for drive in service.

It supports the idea the service and repair model is driveway and/or pick up and the ‘fern bar’ office space inside is intended mostly for staff…

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Cinematography
Anyone heard of any locations in Nashville?

bbenoit726

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Subaru Ascent
Occupation
Software Engineer
Or any news about Ohio? I know there were job listings for Cleveland and Cincinnati, but I haven’t heard anything about actual locations.

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Ford Escape
Occupation
Retired USN
Or any news about Ohio? I know there were job listings for Cleveland and Cincinnati, but I haven’t heard anything about actual locations.
Would love to get an answer to this too, and also pose a more general question. Apologies if it has been discussed somewhere else, but has there been any speculation on what the general expected mile radius of a service center will be? From central Ohio you could cover the whole state, Western PA/NY/WV and Detroit all within a few hours. I don't really care if they are down the street from me or 2-3 hours away if I'm just making an appt for them to come to my driveway. I'll be in SW PA by the time my R1T arrives, but will be much more likely to require service on it where I'm beating it up in NC PA

Advertisement

Advertisement