That's very interesting. I'm curious if this is just a coincidence or a calculated move. Not sure what would be the motivation behind it either way.... haha
I was thinking it might be related to all of the former Tesla people that they've hired - familiarity with different spots around the country maybe?That's very interesting. I'm curious if this is just a coincidence or a calculated move. Not sure what would be the motivation behind it either way.... haha
Went by there today to see if anything had been started yet, no movement, no construction, so sign of anyone from rivian around, the only people i saw were what seemed to be some employees of the old tenants, who are actually a well known adult film site.
Nothing about service centers but there are two job openings in Salt Lake for Field Specialist and Vehicle Operation Specialist.Anyone hear anything about a service center in the Salt Lake City area, yet?
Yeah there used to be 4 at least one of them was a manager position. Hopefully filled two of them.Nothing about service centers but there are two job openings in Salt Lake for Field Specialist and Vehicle Operation Specialist.
So, at least a little bit promising!
This is at the Miami, FL site from today 7/23/2021 building is empty, but no construction workers or any sign of anything going on. Two weeks ago there was some movement but it was some of the old tenants picking things up that were being delivered. from my understanding the building has been empty now for a few months. I still can't get over how behind some of these service center sites are.
Don't read too much into this - all big companies use a registered agent such as CT Corp when they register with a state to do business. CT Corp. acts as a first line of defense to receive certain communications from the state and makes sure the entity continues to be registered and in good standing. CT Corp. has an address in each state that they use as the registered agent's location, and it's generally in or near the state's capital. CT Corp. is the biggest player in this space.Looks like CT Corporation System was busy in March registering Rivian in each state. "Dauphin" is the county where Harrisburg, PA is located, the state capitol, it makes sense CT Corporation System would be located there.
Updated 7/13/21 for Easier Reading
- Arizona (Phoenix): 3800 N CENTRAL AVE STE 460, PHOENIX, AZ 85012, USA (Service) Prooving Grounds are located in Wittman AZ.
- Arizona: 1075 E Salter Dr Phoenix, AZ 85024 (Service)
- Colorado (Denver) 3893 Steele St Denver, CO 80205 (Service Facility)
- Florida (Miami): 6955 NW 52nd St Miami, FL 33166 (Service Facility)
- Georgia (Atlanta): https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4302543003
- Illinois (Chicago): 932 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607 (Showroom/Service)
- Massachusetts (Boston): 25 Griffin Way Chelsea, MA 02150 (Showroom/Service)
- Nevada (Las Vegas): 701 S CARSON ST STE 200, Carson City, NV, 89701, USA (RA Address, Showroom/Service TBD)
- New Jersey (Newark): https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4353439003
- New York (NYC): 360 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249(Showroom)
- 512 johnson avenue brooklyn ny (Service Location)
- Oregon (Portland): 780 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR 97301 (RA Address, Showroom/Service TBD)
- Texas (Austin/Dallas): https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4344202003
- Washington, DC: 201 Tingey St SE Washington, DC 20003 (Showroom/Service TBD)
- Canada (Vancouver):
- Irvine: https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4312615003
- Venice: https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4346744003
- El Segundo: https://boards.greenhouse.io/rivian/jobs/4345650003
- San Francisco: 340 Fell Street, San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco: 206 Utah Ave South San Francisco, CA (Service Facility)
- Laguna Beach: 162 S Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 (Showroom/Service)
- Washington State (Bellvue): 2112 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 (Showroom/Service)
Thanks for taking time to find these. I looked at the job postings today and 2 positions are no longer posted so hopefully that's a sign of more progress.Here is a ton more information from the Denver Permits...details on chargers, signs, layouts, etc. Also looks like they have a big office just for deliveries and services. Found info on the L2 chargers, but not the L3s. L2s seem to be Clipper Creek Chargers as well.