Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

To the Atlanta area folks - has anyone driven by the service center recently? I was thinking of doing a drive-by next week just to check on progress, but if someone has been by recently then I won't waste my time.
I went by about a month ago and nothing was happening. Was going to swing by on 2/7 as I have to be over that way then anyway. My expectations are low.

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
I have driven by the Dallas service center on Hawes a few times in the last couple of months. There has been activity (no peeks of the inside). The roof has been redone but any extensive exterior work has yet to be completed. I am hoping there is a lot of interior work going on that I have yet to see.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) r1

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I have driven by the Dallas service center on Hawes a few times in the last couple of months. There has been activity (no peeks of the inside). The roof has been redone but any extensive exterior work has yet to be completed. I am hoping there is a lot of interior work going on that I have yet to see.
r1.jpg
That is not a friendly looking front door.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
That is not a friendly looking front door.
The building is known as the "Hawes Warehouse" and the door pic is current state. The entire building facade is, well, let's just say it's not very appealing. As a warehouse, I suppose it didn't need to be. One might hope for more of a service center. I'm really hoping Rivian's exterior remodel will involve more than a coat of white or black paint.

Sponsored

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Anyone live near the Boston location that can give a status update?

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
The building is known as the "Hawes Warehouse" and the door pic is current state. The entire building facade is, well, let's just say it's not very appealing. As a warehouse, I suppose it didn't need to be. One might hope for more of a service center. I'm really hoping Rivian's exterior remodel will involve more than a coat of white or black paint.
I dunno, if you squint real hard, it sort of has a fun art deco-y industrial vibe. ?

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T pre-order
r1.jpg
I also drive by every once in a while and keep expecting to see one of yā€™all creeping through with me :CWL:

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I happen to know they've just done some hiring in Atlanta; they're clearly doing a lot of recruitment right now. I've seen over a dozen comments about people getting jobs in Normal and at service centers in the last 7-10 days.

Sponsored

Wanderer000

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T as of May 27th, 2016 Challenger
I also drive by every once in a while and keep expecting to see one of yā€™all creeping through with me :CWL:
Now that you mention it, I was there on Sunday. :rock:

Traffic was light so I was able to check the back of the property. Some changes since my last drive-by on Nov 11th: They have dumpsters in the parking lot. I saw what looked like a new lock on the gate. Plus what appears to be transformer(s) still crated.

I think that is the same door that was there in Nov.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220123_110052

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220123_110116

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220123_105153

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
I drove by the SLC service center last night around 6:00pm. Two people that looked like employees were leaving as I drove by. They had some tacky looking curtains over all of the windows so you couldnā€™t see in. Didnā€™t want to take pics with the people there, it Iā€™ll try to swing by again next time Iā€™m in the area and get some pics.

Blakeney

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
I drove by the SLC service center last night around 6:00pm. Two people that looked like employees were leaving as I drove by. They had some tacky looking curtains over all of the windows so you couldnā€™t see in. Didnā€™t want to take pics with the people there, it Iā€™ll try to swing by again next time Iā€™m in the area and get some pics.
awesome! I am in Orem Utah with R1S on order but addicted to all things Rivian. I will be in SLC this weekend to the airport, perhaps Iā€™ll head up early and take a look as well!

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

awesome! I am in Orem Utah with R1S on order but addicted to all things Rivian. I will be in SLC this weekend to the airport, perhaps Iā€™ll head up early and take a look as well!
I went by on Monday hoping to catch a glimpse of an R1T. My son says he saw one when he was on Trax, but went by before he could get a photo.

Blakeney

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
I went by on Monday hoping to catch a glimpse of an R1T. My son says he saw one when he was on Trax, but went by before he could get a photo.
I caught one in St George not too long ago, sorry it's flipped
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) tempImagev2zo4T
Sponsored