Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

From Rivian's S-1 filing last year: Rivian Automotive, Inc. - Form S-1

I noticed New Jersey doesn't seem to have any Tesla Service Centers either, so unless New Jersey changes its laws, or has changed them in the last 7 months since Rivian filed, or starts providing exceptions to manufacturers, it would seem that your service will come from New York, most likely.
Great government moving us forward.
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Well thanks for a proper reply ... and Brooklyn NY is a 2 hour drive one way and $50 in tolls. How a Yonkers NY location that will handle North Jersey, Upstate NY and Western CT ?
Just like the soup Nazi

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

When my truck got back from the Rivian Spa, they mentioned the ATL center was almost done and will hopefully be open s00n. They can’t wait to get in there

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I drove by the Atlanta, well, not SC because it's not open but the temp area they've been using. 11 total R1Ts there. 3 inside the fence and 8 in the parking lot including one with MI plates plugged into the charger. Of the 8 in the lot, 3 had FE interiors. There's a lot of reflection on the windows, sorry - but I know it's "picture or it didn't happen" and it definitely happened, so... enjoy the pics.

This is obviously the gated area. Glacier White, El Cap, and LG in the back.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220520_203814

These are the 8 out front. El Cap, LG, FG, Black, another El Cap, GW, and 2 LGs on the end.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220520_203840

This is the LG with MI dealer plates plugged into the charger. It was the easiest to get a full picture since it was on the end. Also, my R1S order is for a LG so I was partial to it. :)
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220520_203959

I checked the interior on the first few as I walked down the line, all BM, of course. I finished walking down the row, took the LG picture above and decided to check a few more interiors. The one on the end above was BM but the LG beside it... FE interior. What a beaut. The screws/clips on the console there? No idea.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220520_204115

This is the dash, just trying to catch less glare and show the contrast of the black toward the hood with the FE color since while in person it was clearly FE, I wasn't sure how some of the pictures would turn out. But you can clearly see the contrast here.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220520_204154

This is the group of 4 at the end. Same as in the other picture. El Cap, GW, and 2 LGs.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20220520_204230

Lastly, here's a drive by of the area:

Colors in order of appearance...
1. Launch Green
2. Launch Green
3. Glacier White
4. El Cap Granite
5. Midnight
6. Forest Green
7. Launch Green
8. El Cap Granite

And front to back...
9. Glacier White
10. El Cap Granite
11. Launch Green

Last edited:

Allegedly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender, '22 Ford Bronco, '22 Tayc
A lot to sort through in this thread so I'm just asking.

Is the Rivian center in Chicago (if it actually exists) open for me to go look at color options when I'm there in a few weeks?

I do have a pre-order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T!
Clubs

Got delivery yesterday :) LE/LG/FE!!! Atlanta service center officially moved into the permanent location. But Atlanta Brewing (next door) recently announced they are moving :(

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Got delivery yesterday :) LE/LG/FE!!! Atlanta service center officially moved into the permanent location. But Atlanta Brewing (next door) recently announced they are moving :(
BOO!!! Good for Atlanta Brewing as they likely need a larger location, but I was liking this trend of SC being by entertainment!

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

A lot to sort through in this thread so I'm just asking.

Is the Rivian center in Chicago (if it actually exists) open for me to go look at color options when I'm there in a few weeks?

I do have a pre-order.
In case you haven’t gone yet, it isn’t “open” to the public officially but it is operational and R1Ts should be parked outside in the lot. The lot is gated, but when I was there last week the gate was open. I’m a rule follower so I didn’t go into the lot, but I did gawk from the sidewalk.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) ACD7AB2E-5D62-4970-BF29-F4AD2A2901AA

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) BA1939F1-2947-4022-A3F7-1CFA5F3F0AC9

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 85B5D753-137F-471D-82CC-BE94F419B545

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
What’s their address?

Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T!
Clubs

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
Very Nice Facility .... What about Newark NJ ?