Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
Customer service people have very limited available information.
The service centres are not yet open to the public. Customers only.
Thats my point ... I am a customer..... pre ordered 2018 delivery 12/2023 .... get it ?
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Thats my point ... I am a customer..... pre ordered 2018 delivery 12/2023 .... get it ?
I have also placed a deposit for the opportunity to purchase a rivian vehicle in the configuration I have chosen.

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have also placed a deposit for the opportunity to purchase a rivian vehicle in the configuration I have chosen.
When was your deposit placed with Rivian ?

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When was your deposit placed with Rivian ?
Last year, current delivery estimate 2nd half of 2023. But I’m in canada so 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Right .... you have a 2 year wait and me a 5 year wait and counting :angry:

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Right .... you have a 2 year wait and me a 5 year wait and counting :angry:
I’ve been watching and waiting since rivian had prototypes running around disguised as F150s. I held off on placing a preorder deposit until I was sure they would actually build trucks.

SpinDoc7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback XT LTD
Kansas City Service Center (Olathe) is lit! Many R1s already arrived there and more (today!) semis carrying a full load of R1s pulling in. Had our delivery there today and it went beautifully! Doesn’t seem real that the great wait is over. Thanks to our guide, Andy, and the whole team for making this a great experience! — LA Silver, BM, 20s, Launch Edition.

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kansas City Service Center (Olathe) is lit! Many R1s already arrived there and more (today!) semis carrying a full load of R1s pulling in. Had our delivery there today and it went beautifully! Doesn’t seem real that the great wait is over. Thanks to our guide, Andy, and the whole team for making this a great experience! — LA Silver, BM, 20s, Launch Edition.
OK so what .... others like myself have supported Rivian early on. Asking where the Newark, NJ location is not complicated and needs an answer. Maybe the owner of Rivian can fill us in ???

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

Spoke to customer care today and requested the Newark NJ location address. The answer ....NO IDEA and cannot find out was the customer care reps answer.

W O W !
Is the location operating at this point? If not why should they know?

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No wise guy. I want my truck as promised multiple times. Still waiting and who is Andy P. ?
I’d like mine, too. It’ll get here eventually. ultimately, it’s just a truck.

I was asking the other person if their guide is Andy P. Nothing to do with you.

Weed’s legal in NJ. have an edible or three. Relax.

lmr

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat B7, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Technical Product Management
Clubs

Spoke to customer care today and requested the Newark NJ location address. The answer ....NO IDEA and cannot find out was the customer care reps answer.

W O W !
From Rivian's S-1 filing last year: Rivian Automotive, Inc. - Form S-1

...eight states prohibit us, as a manufacturer, from directly or indirectly owning or operating a service center providing warranty service. Those states are Alabama, Louisiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
With respect to service, we are prohibited from providing warranty service from an established location within the eight states identified above. Service for customers residing in those states would be from a mobile unit dispatched from a licensed service location in a nearby state where direct warranty service is allowed or by that customer driving their Rivian vehicle (or having it towed) to a state which allows us to have a physical service location and perform warranty service activities.
I noticed New Jersey doesn't seem to have any Tesla Service Centers either, so unless New Jersey changes its laws, or has changed them in the last 7 months since Rivian filed, or starts providing exceptions to manufacturers, it would seem that your service will come from New York, most likely.

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
From Rivian's S-1 filing last year: Rivian Automotive, Inc. - Form S-1

I noticed New Jersey doesn't seem to have any Tesla Service Centers either, so unless New Jersey changes its laws, or has changed them in the last 7 months since Rivian filed, or starts providing exceptions to manufacturers, it would seem that your service will come from New York, most likely.
Well thanks for a proper reply ... and Brooklyn NY is a 2 hour drive one way and $50 in tolls. How a Yonkers NY location that will handle North Jersey, Upstate NY and Western CT ?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

They should have this information on their website. Lucid helpful does including centers to open later this year.
Rivian does things differently...

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Oh and I also supported RIVIAN buying stock at the IPO release of 78.00 / share the max amount allowed at the time and ...... today

Market Summary > Rivian Automotive Inc
22.78 USD −6.01 (20.88%)
today

Closed: May 9, 6:06 PM EDT • Disclaimer
After hours 22.88 +0.100 (0.44%)

WOW .... a small question for RIVIAN for a huge investor like me. Disgraceful.
Buying opportunity
Sponsored