Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Finance
I was told Miami Service Center will be opening this friday, finally after so many delays...
Do you have confirmation that it opened?
Sponsored

_evtrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'89 Trans Am GTA, '22 Rivian R1T, Pre-order '26 R2
Occupation
General Manager - Retail & Service
Clubs

Do you have confirmation that it opened?
I do not, I was told by the tech that came to me for a mobile repair, he said he will be based out of that location. tomorrow i will go by and see if its open.

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I do not, I was told by the tech that came to me for a mobile repair, he said he will be based out of that location. tomorrow i will go by and see if its open.
I was told by Orlando service center today where my vehicle is at right now that Miami opened up yesterday.

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Shelby GT350R & 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Medical Devices
I was told by Orlando service center today where my vehicle is at right now that Miami opened up yesterday.
Glad to hear a second Florida spot is up and running. Gotta be good being wedged between both Miami and Orlando as more trucks make their way down here.

Anyone in Miami close by that can send some photos of the opened service center?

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Glad to hear a second Florida spot is up and running. Gotta be good being wedged between both Miami and Orlando as more trucks make their way down here.

Anyone in Miami close by that can send some photos of the opened service center?
Would be great to see pictures. At least Rivian hasn’t updated its support page with the Miami location yet.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1660162251502

Sponsored

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Would be great to see pictures. At least Rivian hasn’t updated its support page with the Miami location yet.

1660162251502.png
Just saw this on FB:
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1661060965038

Florida Panhandler

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Happy camper
Clubs

Any word on the Pensacola FL location on the IPO Map? Pensacola is about 1.5hrs away from my location and would be the closest. Otherwise I will have to do the Orlando trek 5-6 hrs away. Pensacola is also the closest Tesla Service Center which I have had to go to a couple of times for my Model 3 (minor stuff). My R1S delivery window still seems to be Late 2023 as I have had no word since the last delivery updates 8 months ago. Hopefully a Pensacola location will be up and running by then.

Ripped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Max
Occupation
-
A box of fresh doughnuts for the first person who spots a service centre location north of the border ;-)

aajad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
The first address listed for Rivian in Phoenix on N. Central Ave is an office, not a service center.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
A box of fresh doughnuts for the first person who spots a service centre location north of the border ;-)
Well, you’re in Vancouver… Pitter patter 🤗

Sponsored

wdill

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE LGBM
95% sure this the service centre location. Across Knight Street by Richmond Auto Mall. I won’t even hold you to the donuts :) Sorry no pics. Rough in’s for charging stations in the parking areas and looks like still doing demo on the interior.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) D299EBAB-693F-41BF-B1E0-CD5950DBB708

Mike TDM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
11 Chevy Volt, 11 Camaro 1SS, 02 Chevy 2500HD,
Occupation
Retired
We need a service center in Pennsylvania. Preferably close to the Philly area!

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
We need a service center in Pennsylvania. Preferably close to the Philly area!
I agree, though I would prefer Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg. My truck is in Brooklyn now, and I am having separation anxiety.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I agree, though I would prefer Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg. My truck is in Brooklyn now, and I am having separation anxiety.
Unfortunately they can’t open in Pa due to the current law. However Delaware would be a good option because it is ridiculous for just NYC and Washington DC to cover a huge area and population. They should also a second hub in NYC since having just one in a year on the west coast is also ridiculous for a company their size.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Unfortunately they can’t open in Pa due to the current law. However Delaware would be a good option because it is ridiculous for just NYC and Washington DC to cover a huge area and population. They should also a second hub in NYC since having just one in a year on the west coast is also ridiculous for a company their size.
I think they could have a repair facility, just not deliver vehicles from there, but maybe that isn't right. Baltimore would be good too to get the central portion of the state if it has to be outside the border.

Also now the original DC area location (Rockville) is closed, and PA is serviced by Brooklyn, Richmond or Cleveland. I had the spare tire delivered, and that came from mobile service in Cleveland. It's a real mess.
Sponsored