Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
Hadn't looked at this before. Just going through the list, I'm a bit shocked (although not at all surprised) how few service centers there are that aren't 50 miles from a coast. I see Kansas, Utah, Denver, and Chicago (maybe?).

Going to be pretty hit or miss out here in Iowa.
We're referred to as "fly over country" don't you know.

Mark K

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Volt
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone seen the story in the Chicago Tribune about the new location for the service center in Chicago? I'm not a subscriber to that newspaper so I am not able to read the article.

Denver_Paulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Porsche Taycan CT4s, '23 Rivian R1T
Haha, we must have been here the same day. We drove by while we were in town in Denver and saw the same two sitting outside.
I stopped by the Denver location yesterday and spoke to some of the staff - super nice people and let me charge my Taycan while I was hanging out. The vehicles at the facility actually belong to employees.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_1751.HEIC

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) IMG_1760.HEIC

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Atlanta update: it appears all necessary City of Atlanta permits have been issued.

Sponsored

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Has anyone seen the story in the Chicago Tribune about the new location for the service center in Chicago? I'm not a subscriber to that newspaper so I am not able to read the article.
I don't have access to the Crains article (https://www.chicagobusiness.com/commercial-real-estate/rivian-opening-near-west-side-service-center) but the heading says that it will be at the same location as the new Green Line stop, which is Damen Ave and Lake St.

Info on new Green Line stop: https://chi.streetsblog.org/2021/10...en-line-green-stop-construction-with-paschen/

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel

SirArpsAlot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Lexus Rx350, Reserved R1S
Clubs

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
I stopped by the Denver location yesterday and spoke to some of the staff - super nice people and let me charge my Taycan while I was hanging out. The vehicles at the facility actually belong to employees.

IMG_1751.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_1760.HEIC.jpeg
Went by today as well and spoke with a few of them. They have started local deliveries and are expecting test drives to begin in January. They had a launch green truck sitting outside. All set on launch green now after seeing it in the sun.

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Has anyone been by the Austin Service Center location to see if they have started anything? Completion date said late October.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1640637078229

jayazusa

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Prius
Occupation
Technology
Phoenix service center almost complete.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 67DBCF9F-BD8C-4C84-9C3C-6DCB23CD35AE

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Phoenix service center almost complete.

67DBCF9F-BD8C-4C84-9C3C-6DCB23CD35AE.jpeg
Looks really nice. I prefer this "grey" look to the other "black" service centers.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Anyone knows how to get progress report and projected completion on DC service center? From this email it sounds like No Service Center, no delivery:

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1641173278514
Sponsored