When is your delivery window?

• Total voters

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I got my email today like everyone else. I'm a 12/3/18 R1S LE in Atlanta that was quoted a may-June delivery. Is that due to location? Configuration? For those with earlier deliveries for R1S, did you order that much earlier than me? Different location or configuration? I know some have speculated that the off-road option has something to do with it. I didn't opt for that but if it got me my R1S in March instead of June, maybe I would. You know? Anyone with any thoughts yet?
Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My hunch is that even first day Lightning reservation holders (I’m one of them)wont see their trucks till December 2022 at the earliest.
So far Ford seems to be on track for summer deliveries at the worse, spring is still possible.

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
June 2019 R1S LE Forest Green Eastern Washington State May/June 2022

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
So far Ford seems to be on track for summer deliveries at the worse, spring is still possible.
Hmmm, I went to the Ford F-150 Lightning event here in Palo Alto and Darren Palmer was very forthcoming on many subjects. He candidly said deliveries would not start until summer 2022. That event was many months ago and I presume supply chain issues have gotten worse since then ?

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Well I’ll be a hot poker iron on a Yellowstone Ranch…I thought for sure you’d get some early news. More time to rethink the first song played in a Rivian I reckon.
I have a hunch I'll know my estimated arrival date by tomorrow. Again, I'm fine with waiting until these trucks are truly ready for us. I don't want mine until Rivian feels comfortable that it's ready to roll around the country without any major concerns.

BTW, I love the Yellowstone Ranch comment. I can almost hear John Prine singing about it now.

Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Reservation….11/27/2018….order #1827
est. delivery date…April/may 2022
R1S LE
compass yellow
22” wheels
blk interior
san mateo,ca.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I have a hunch I'll know my estimated arrival date by tomorrow. Again, I'm fine with waiting until these trucks are truly ready for us. I don't want mine until Rivian feels comfortable that it's ready to roll around the country without any major concerns.

BTW, I love the Yellowstone Ranch comment. I can almost hear John Prine singing about it now.
I'm confused. You seriously didn't get an email with a delivery window? Did you check your spam folder?

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I’m ok with the latest delivery projection, for me it is only a month longer than I was guessing/expecting.

I have an LE R1S preorder 6/2020, when they said all LEs would be delivered by spring of 22 (June 21st) I assumed I would be May/June 2022. I got my notice today saying June/July 2022 so slides a month.

Hopefully these projections will be close as it is really the first time we have any projections based on preorder date and configuration so feels like more than a swag.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I'm confused. You seriously didn't get an email with a delivery window? Did you check your spam folder?
SeaGeo,

Thank you! I've never had Rivian emails land in my Spam folder before, but there it was. 12:15 this afternoon. I've been out visiting clients all day today, as well as taking in a Blazer game tonight (we beat the depleted Nuggets!) and assumed it would show when it showed.

My delivery date is now April of 2022. I was already planning on a good night's sleep, but now it's guaranteed!

Thanks again and sleep well! ?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
SeaGeo,

Thank you! I've never had Rivian emails land in my Spam folder before, but there it was. 12:15 this afternoon. I've been out visiting clients all day today, as well as taking in a Blazer game tonight (we beat the depleted Nuggets!) and assumed it would show when it showed.

My delivery date is now April of 2022. I was already planning on a good night's sleep, but now it's guaranteed!

Thanks again and sleep well! ?
Nice! I was hoping I'd be able to drive an R1T down to catch a game this season, but no luck. Glad you found your email.
Sponsored