Sponsored

ajhoop

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
I finally hit the "Rivian Shop" access stage and am still waffling on color choices (RB vs Limestone) so tried to swing by yesterday to see if I might catch any in person. No evidence of anything Rivian at the location, other than a few flatbed trucks parked out front.

Does anybody know if they've already moved? Or did I just happen on a dead time?
Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I finally hit the "Rivian Shop" access stage and am still waffling on color choices (RB vs Limestone) so tried to swing by yesterday to see if I might catch any in person. No evidence of anything Rivian at the location, other than a few flatbed trucks parked out front.

Does anybody know if they've already moved? Or did I just happen on a dead time?
Was there a truck inside the showroom?

ajhoop

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Was there a truck inside the showroom?
I didn't see one, but I also didn't park and walk up to the building. There were some "Employees Only" signs where you would pull off the access road.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I didn't see one, but I also didn't park and walk up to the building. There were some "Employees Only" signs where you would pull off the access road.

Haha yea they are still there then, basically been delivering them so they aren't sitting outside

Picard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, X5 45E
Does anyone know where the more permanent location is going to be? Rockville Pike location has great highway access and plenty of space so bummed they are moving elsewhere.

Sponsored

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4

Out of curiosity, do you see anything in your shop? I'm in Baltimore and mine has been empty for a week...

ajhoop

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Yes. I've got 6 trucks in there now...4 CY and all 6 with FE interiors. Mix of wheel types.

Out of curiosity, do you see anything in your shop? I'm in Baltimore and mine has been empty for a week...
Sponsored