Sponsored

Rivian reservation holder welcome package.

LagSwag1

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm in for 100, challenge others to join in....
You are awesome. I'm a long time lurker in the forum and I've noticed this community is really something special. Maybe once trucks get delivered we can all have a big rally together somewhere in the middle of the desert.
Sponsored

Hilbe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS P100D, Tesla MX 90D Unicorn, Rivian R1S
Pins seem pretty cool. Here are some photos on my inches measuring mat for scale.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian reservation holder welcome package. BBCF8604-F402-4468-8D5D-CACF4B802535
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian reservation holder welcome package. C483F65E-7908-4769-88A9-2B440783CE40

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I got a white version of that mug, the pins, and stickers at the Millbrae event during he Before Times. I think they took my name down when they handed it out. I wonder if that makes me ineligible for this swag box. Although, I'm greedy and want more. Anyone get a swag box and also go to one of the viewing parties?

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
I got a white version of that mug, the pins, and stickers at the Millbrae event during he Before Times. I think they took my name down when they handed it out. I wonder if that makes me ineligible for this swag box. Although, I'm greedy and want more. Anyone get a swag box and also go to one of the viewing parties?
I did. I attended the Seattle event back in 2019, got the mug and pins. I received the guide swag box but mine had a Rivian t-shirt and water bottle.

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60

Sponsored

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Thanks for all those who have donated so far. Appreciate it.
I've found a fair number of people do not know about Amazons Smile program.
You can pick a charity to get a small % of your order amount for most items. Not a lot from each order, but it adds up:
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian reservation holder welcome package. 1630610701569

gigis is listed in Indianapolis and many other cities

Hilbe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS P100D, Tesla MX 90D Unicorn, Rivian R1S
Just got a set of pins left! Thanks again to all that donated. Feel good about doing this for a good cause.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Btw, after a few chats, it looks like they are going to ship out my poster :) can't wait to get it so I can hang it on the office wall. However, I think the R1S poster has the forest green on it, so my wife will keep pushing to get that color instead of LG ?

Sponsored

pavl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Blue R1T
Occupation
Space
Clubs

I preordered just now and they wanted me to confirm my address since they said something special will be shipped out, could be these boxes.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I preordered just now and they wanted me to confirm my address since they said something special will be shipped out, could be these boxes.
Everyone gets a poster and a thank you/welcome letter.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian reservation holder welcome package. AD7D8F7E-C40C-48F7-B119-5DD2530290E3

giraffesR1T

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, C3 Corvette
Occupation
IT
Thanks ill be donating this afternoon. I have a few down syndrome communities that I donate to as my Aunt has it. She also had covid and luckily made it through, but some of her friends were not as lucky.

I've found a fair number of people do not know about Amazons Smile program.
You can pick a charity to get a small % of your order amount for most items. Not a lot from each order, but it adds up:

gigis is listed in Indianapolis and many other cities
Yes, Amazon Smile program. Use it people. It has zero cost to the user. Amazon donates each time you purchase. It may be small, but it is something!

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Yes, Amazon Smile program. Use it people. It has zero cost to the user. Amazon donates each time you purchase. It may be small, but it is something!
Giving to charity is good... But people should understand there IS a cost. Even if it isn't directly itemized to you, the expense is built into the item/shipping pricing.
Sponsored