OP
OP
aAlpine

aAlpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, 4Runner
Looks like they've had a rough day today...

20201012_154103.jpg
Look again, they're now in the middle of the pack, so not too bad considering technical issues :( Results come in live and since it's not a race and teams start at different times, it's hard to tell who's doing the best in the middle of the day.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Look again, they're now in the middle of the pack, so not too bad considering technical issues :( Results come in live and since it's not a race and teams start at different times, it's hard to tell who's doing the best in the middle of the day.
Yeah I know, I posted that before I knew about the technical issues. I just knew that something was wrong since they were skipping some of the targets.

cryogen97

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Cx9, Ford Edge
Clubs

Not far off the lead near the end of day 3. Today seems like it was a bit of a rough day for a lot of teams. Lots of black diamonds and even the top team skipped/missed many check points today. From 94% of points down to 77%.

I wonder if the penalty is from outside help.

Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
This was an extremely long day and the route was ALL over the place. Most of the pack skipped 30+% of the checkpoints...I'll gladly take the position they are in with what they have been through. This rally is no joke.
Def, today was almost imposible to even track the different teams. I cant imagine how it felt trying to navigate it.

Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Not far off the lead near the end of day 3. Today seems like it was a bit of a rough day for a lot of teams. Lots of black diamonds and even the top team skipped/missed many check points today. From 94% of points down to 77%.

I wonder if the penalty is from outside help.
Some info I found about the penalties.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T to participate in the 2020 Rebelle Rally [Update: 6th Place Finish] SmartSelect_20201012-220556_Twitter

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)