Rivian R1S on Supercar Blondie

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
So what is the bracelet fob she uses? Never heard or seen that. Is that a R1S thing only? R1T owner that would love that for my wife.
PS they forgot the other Fob - the phone. 99.8% of the time for me
It only came with LE orders, but it's supposed to be coming to the Gear Shop s00n...
Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

They didn’t forget to give you a 2nd fob. They only give you one and won’t sell you a 2nd.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
They didn’t forget to give you a 2nd fob. They only give you one and won’t sell you a 2nd.
They will sell you a second one. Call service to schedule an appointment. I just got my second one for my R1S, it was $256.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Not in Bellevue. I’ve tried.
Try again, call the service support number. I literally just picked mine up this past Monday.

Edit: Here is the service ticket;

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1S on Supercar Blondie EC2747CA-5AA2-4FDA-B124-546666257A11

Last edited:

Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Try again, call the service support number. I literally just picked mine up this past Monday.
Certainly worth another try. I’ve previously struck out with this exact same request. YMMV depending on the SC

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
So what is the bracelet fob she uses? Never heard or seen that. Is that a R1S thing only? R1T owner that would love that for my wife.
PS they forgot the other Fob - the phone. 99.8% of the time for me
My wife used the wristband for approximately 36 hours then decided to stick with her phone. It's a cool idea but superfluous, as is the fob.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
My wife used the wristband for approximately 36 hours then decided to stick with her phone. It's a cool idea but superfluous, as is the fob.
Highly dependent on the person. I happen to use mine every day as my primary method of access due to security restrictions at my work. The keycard is an option as well, but not nearly as convenient.

ImAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, R1T
It only came with LE orders, but it's supposed to be coming to the Gear Shop s00n...
i have a 12/22 build and during my service visit this past month (Feb 23) i asked if i could have a key band pretty please and they didn't object at all. It costs something like $170 (part+labor+tax).

A key band is more continent to take with me on the water than a key card.

the only thing that i found odd about the key band is that unlike the videos online or user manuals from Rivian, the sensor on my door handle is located right in the middle and not on the edge.
Sponsored

Last edited: