lefkonj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A7/Q3 R1S ordered
Clubs

people get so upset about employees getting deliveries. Good let them take those first few. This way when we all get our R1S some of those kinks will be worked out. Do you really need to be first?
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

people get so upset about employees getting deliveries. Good let them take those first few. This way when we all get our R1S some of those kinks will be worked out. Do you really need to be first?
Unfortunately, There will probably be kinks in more than the first few.

smiesguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Escalade
Occupation
Planner
Agree - no problem with employees getting their first. We can still be dissapointed with another delay in delivery windows. Something changed from early April when they initiated Guide contacts and had PBA's signed. Likely supply chain driven I assume, but without communication we are all just guessing.

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Nothing to see here. Customer deliveries started last year, remember?

888tom888

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Storage
Wow up to #3!. Guess I'm still thousands away. phew, now I can rest peacefully this weekend, knowing my R1S is still safely a piece of unstamped aluminum and just a few pieces of silicon short. And lest I forget being blown away by Rivian's excellent customer communication and award winning chat function. Watch out Rivian, Ford is producing and delivering F150E's and Fisker is on schedule and Cadillac is opening order portal in a few days. Your journey to irrelevance is taking shape.

Sponsored

jbssfelix

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Rivian R1S
Clubs

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
How do we know this is the R1S (other than her dodging any rear shots)?
It has the polished trim that wraps around the top of the windshield And has the same wheels and is the same colour as the one spotted in the same area.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Wow up to #3!. Guess I'm still thousands away. phew, now I can rest peacefully this weekend, knowing my R1S is still safely a piece of unstamped aluminum and just a few pieces of silicon short. And lest I forget being blown away by Rivian's excellent customer communication and award winning chat function. Watch out Rivian, Ford is producing and delivering F150E's and Fisker is on schedule and Cadillac is opening order portal in a few days. Your journey to irrelevance is taking shape.
So, you're telling me there's a chance....

IPTV65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JLU Sahara,Jeep JKU, Infiniti G37X, R1S
Occupation
Engineering Exec
Clubs

If they are headed to irrelevance it would be a really bad move on your part to drop $80k on one. Better cancel. Like seriously. Would be a dumb move to buy if you really believe that.

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I was biting my tongue. 100%.

Sponsored

GaryGR

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE Preorder
Occupation
Enterprise Data Solutions
Clubs

Talked to my guide today. They stated multiple R1S customer deliveries this week for the first time and that as a Mar/Apr delivery I should get an ETA soon. They have been straight up with me so far but take it for what it’s worth.
At least your guide is talking to you. Mine hasn't responded to any communication for the past 3 weeks. Also no response to email sent to customer service.

Jagger027

First Name
Jagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and Palisade
At least your guide is talking to you. Mine hasn't responded to any communication for the past 3 weeks. Also no response to email sent to customer service.
Lol same here. Last Friday I reached out to CS via chat asking if my guide was OK or still with Rivian. He called me in 10 mins...

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
I’m guessing the VP of Hardware Engineering will be essentially working when she’s driving it. I really am glad she’s driving one in her daily life!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I’m guessing the VP of Hardware Engineering will be essentially working when she’s driving it. I really am glad she’s driving one in her daily life!
There’s nothing better and also worse than owning a product where you know all of its secrets.
Sponsored