Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicles
Tacoma TRD Pro
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
It’s hard to tell, but it appears to be doing that with the stock AT tires, wheels. Gotta love Rivian owners’ sense of adventure:muscle:

Harvest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
Occupation
agriculture
Now that is funny! Having grown up on a farm, I was taken by my parents to many tractor pull competitions in my youth, mainly because a farmer uncle had designed a tractor pull sled that was commonly used in our area. I hated the outrageously loud noise of the modified tractors and trucks and swore I'd never go to a pull as an adult, which I haven't. I really have to wonder what the people at that tractor pull event thought to see (but not hear) a Rivian storming down the track pulling a sled!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Now how strenuous is that on the drive train????

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicles
Tacoma TRD Pro
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Now that is funny! Having grown up on a farm, I was taken by my parents to many tractor pull competitions in my youth, mainly because a farmer uncle had designed a tractor pull sled that was commonly used in our area. I hated the outrageously loud noise of the modified tractors and trucks and swore I'd never go to a pull as an adult, which I haven't. I really have to wonder what the people at that tractor pull event thought to see (but not hear) a Rivian storming down the track pulling a sled!
When I was a kid I relentlessly begged my parents to take me to a tractor pull and all I remember is that it was so loud it scared me and I never went to another one:giggle: