Cavalryscout18

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Someone needs to set up a webcam pointing at the factory where the trucks roll out the door.
That’s true. Where are our drone arial shots of the factory so we can see the movements? Anyone live near Normal? That’s probably why there was so much more coverage of Tesla’s early productions, since they started in Silicon Valley. I can’t imagine too many people in Normal caring one way or the other.
Advertisement

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
That’s true. Where are our drone arial shots of the factory so we can see the movements? Anyone live near Normal? That’s probably why there was so much more coverage of Tesla’s early productions, since they started in Silicon Valley. I can’t imagine too many people in Normal caring one way or the other.
Someone took a pic of a parking lot that had a shit ton of trucks in it around Christmas. I suspect that's a bit less full now given their delivery push prior to the new year.

Iwannarivian

Reaction score
Vehicles
Denali XL, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250
Occupation
Punching holes in the sky
Sure wish Rivian would "come clean" on the number of Launch Edition vehicles (T & S) they intend to produce. There is no viable reason that I can fathom for holding this info back at this point in time.

I have a L.E. R1T order with a May-June delivery window. I get the feeling this may be the last or next-to last slot for the L.E. trucks. Anyone have a L.E. R1T delivery window beyond June or July?
Mines June-July…

Advertisement

Advertisement