Sponsored

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Someone needs to set up a webcam pointing at the factory where the trucks roll out the door.
That’s true. Where are our drone arial shots of the factory so we can see the movements? Anyone live near Normal? That’s probably why there was so much more coverage of Tesla’s early productions, since they started in Silicon Valley. I can’t imagine too many people in Normal caring one way or the other.
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
That’s true. Where are our drone arial shots of the factory so we can see the movements? Anyone live near Normal? That’s probably why there was so much more coverage of Tesla’s early productions, since they started in Silicon Valley. I can’t imagine too many people in Normal caring one way or the other.
Someone took a pic of a parking lot that had a shit ton of trucks in it around Christmas. I suspect that's a bit less full now given their delivery push prior to the new year.

Iwannarivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250, Civic Sport
Occupation
pretending to be retired
Clubs

Sure wish Rivian would "come clean" on the number of Launch Edition vehicles (T & S) they intend to produce. There is no viable reason that I can fathom for holding this info back at this point in time.

I have a L.E. R1T order with a May-June delivery window. I get the feeling this may be the last or next-to last slot for the L.E. trucks. Anyone have a L.E. R1T delivery window beyond June or July?
Mines June-July…

Coy

First Name
Coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Isuzu Ascender
Does anyone have an idea of the average time interval between the Guide contact and delivery?

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Does anyone have an idea of the average time interval between the Guide contact and delivery?
We only have a couple points of reference but it sounds like about 2 weeks, right before production is scheduled to start.
Sponsored