kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Rebelle Rally the longest off-road rally in the United States, an eight-day, 1,600-mile test not of speed but of endurance, technical driving and precision navigation using only a map and compass. In 2022 Rivian created a homegrown rally team of employee competitors to brave the desert wilderness. Go behind the scenes with Team Rivian, including Nicole Johnson, Lilly Macaruso, Alexandra “Alex” Anderson and Rosanna “Ro” Nuch, as they prepare, practice and ultimately compete in the grueling Rebelle Rally.

Sponsored

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
Well done. Reaffirms my admiration for this Brand!!!

dp351

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ariel Atom, R1T
Clubs

Very cool event & great job by the Rivian teams. I’d like to know more details about how they recharged the trucks out in the middle of nowhere, what challenges & failures they had to overcome, in what ways the Rivians performed well, etc.

To be honest, I could do without the heavy political ESJ messaging. Can’t we enjoy ANYTHING without this? The fact that the organizers made it a female only event speaks for itself, and the competitors all deserve credit.

I have a lot of experience in various forms of motorsports racing, and I know that amateur events like this are always funded by the drivers/competitors. This Rivian effort wasn’t cheap, I’m guessing that it cost over $1m (note the size of the team in the credits). If the competitors helped out with a significant portion of this cost, then I’m 110% in support of the whole thing, including Rivian contributing for R&D research. But if they were given a “factory ride” at zero cost, then as a shareholder I would not support the exclusion of the most qualified candidates, regardless of gender, race, sexual preference, etc.

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Beautifully shot and edited. Absolutely on brand with what Rivian is trying to portray as a company and I appreciated the focus on women, especially.

That said - the next video release better be "Rally to Working Power Tonneau Cover!"

Sponsored

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I love Rivian marketing.

I think its best in the business.

The long way up, their blog, etc.

It's a very easy vehicle to fall in the love with the idea of it.

Execution though? Haha

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Not today Rivian, let's recall these ladies to the mother ship to continue churning out more SUVs.....please

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Loved following along during the Rally and great to see this well-produced video covering their journey. Props to these ladies for doing so well in their rookie year and props to Rivian for fielding their own teams. In years past Emme Hall drove an R1T in the Rally with support from Rivian, but it's really great to see engineers, designers, etc involved now.

Snazzy Labs

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Genesis GV80, Coda EV
Occupation
YouTuber
I spent a couple days in the car with Lilly at the first presser in Colorado a couple years ago. Incredibly cool homie and an amazing driver.

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I don't even off roading and this is cool AF

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I spent a couple days in the car with Lilly at the first presser in Colorado a couple years ago. Incredibly cool homie and an amazing driver.
I think we met her at that time, we saw our first R1T at the fast charger in Frisco. She was so nice to show us all around the truck. We went home and pre ordered that exact truck.
Sponsored