Sponsored

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I have seen threads on other forum where people post OEM part numbers, a description of the item and a pic of the part if they have one. Since Rivian is brand new and parts are going to hard to find for a while let's start a list of OEM Rivian part numbers.

Try to use the following format for you post.

"Part # xxxxxx"
"Description: Blah Blah Blah"

I will kick us off with the following two parts.

Part # PT00000740-D
Description: 20" Dark Wheels

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Part Numbers - A Crowdsourced Parts Catalog 1ZJmw2RmyNcjRz8WS4InsNr9E=w964-h1279-no?authuser=0

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Part Numbers - A Crowdsourced Parts Catalog p9SO8QFc6qWqwwDZ9aHCtjw0c=w964-h1279-no?authuser=0

Part # PT00000738
Description: Center caps for 20" Dark wheels. These might fit other wheels, but I have not test fit them.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Part Numbers - A Crowdsourced Parts Catalog GdIlVmAwopiJDIZ4a7qvFtZVE=w964-h1279-no?authuser=0

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Part Numbers - A Crowdsourced Parts Catalog 8yVwobvoD653Qrpc2XfrsVziM=w964-h1279-no?authuser=0
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I wonder if the D suffix is for ā€œdarkā€ or revision Dā€¦ if Itā€™s either, boo rivian, poor part numbering practice!
šŸ˜‚

ElectrifiedOverland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Porsche 911, Mercedes ML350
Occupation
Pilot
Clubs

How were you able to order the wheels? Did you go through your guide or the service center? My guide tells me wheel sets will be in the gear shop eventually but Iā€™m taking delivery of an R1T with 21ā€ wheels soon and Iā€™d like to order 20ā€ wheels asap.

I have seen threads on other forum where people post OEM part numbers, a description of the item and a pic of the part if they have one. Since Rivian is brand new and parts are going to hard to find for a while let's start a list of OEM Rivian part numbers.

Try to use the following format for you post.

"Part # xxxxxx"
"Description: Blah Blah Blah"

I will kick us off with the following two parts.

Part # PT00000740-D
Description: 20" Dark Wheels

1ZJmw2RmyNcjRz8WS4InsNr9E=w964-h1279-no?authuser=0.jpg

OP
OP
SACDFJC

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I had my spare tire installed today. Below are the part numbers.

Part # PT00041904-D-002
Description: DARK-WHEEL AND TIRE ASSY - ADVENTURE OPT2; 20x8_5x48; 275/65R20 (this is a Dark 20" Wheel and AT Tire assembly)

Part # PT00001941-F
Description: SERVICE_KIT (This is the vehicle jack kit)

Part # PT00052293-C
Description STUD - SPARE TIRE RETENTION R1T (this is the stud that hold the spare tire in place)

Part # PT00052292-D
WINGNUT - SPARE TIRE RETENTION (this is the wingnut that hold the spare and jack in place)

OP
OP
SACDFJC

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
How were you able to order the wheels? Did you go through your guide or the service center? My guide tells me wheel sets will be in the gear shop eventually but Iā€™m taking delivery of an R1T with 21ā€ wheels soon and Iā€™d like to order 20ā€ wheels asap.
I found someone selling the wheels on FB Marketplace. They wheels are new in the box and have never been installed. I was able to order a spare through Service.

Sponsored

ElectrifiedOverland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Porsche 911, Mercedes ML350
Occupation
Pilot
Clubs

I found someone selling the wheels on FB Marketplace. They wheels are new in the box and have never been installed. I was able to order a spare through Service.
Wow! Sounds like a needle in a haystack find, good for you. Those dark ATs look great!

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
Kinda buried the lead that they let you order a spare... :)

Just pinged my guide to see if I can order one (or four).

OP
OP
SACDFJC

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
Kinda buried the lead that they let you order a spare... :)

Just pinged my guide to see if I can order one (or four).
Hence the reason I posted the part numbers. ;) Let us know if they let you order 4 of the wheel and tire combo.

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
Hence the reason I posted the part numbers. ;) Let us know if they let you order 4 of the wheel and tire combo.
No dice.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Part Numbers - A Crowdsourced Parts Catalog 1659637068749

FWIW, my original order DID have a full-size spare. I picked one out of The Shop that didn't have a spare (and also didn't have 20" ATs and didn't have underbody protection), which were all things that I wanted but decided that I could live without... I guess I will go on living without them.

OP
OP
SACDFJC

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
Bummer, I used the "Speak with a Service Support Advisor" option in the app and they were more than happy to sell me the spare. Might be worth a call vs. emailing.

Sponsored

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
Bummer, I used the "Speak with a Service Support Advisor" option in the app and they were more than happy to sell me the spare. Might be worth a call vs. emailing.
Good idea. I will be at the service center in 48 hours picking up my truck (!) so also a good question to pose while in person... :) Maybe they have 4 extra wheels just lying around the shop.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Part numbers are great if we could order the parts. Come on Rivian give us a parts store everything except high voltage stuff I get it that stuff you need to handle. Sensors, bumpers, trim, We should be able to get that. Hell if they sold the different dash wood I know one of you guys would buy it and do the switch. I would buy a spare drive shaft and steering arms to take with me off road.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I would buy a spare drive shaft and steering arms to take with me off road.
It's just too bad the onboard inverter isn't strong enough to run a welder (I tried).

I'm looking forward to being allowed to buy a set of wheels with winter meat on it before November.

Davethadog

First Name
YaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trucks, bikes, excavators
It's just too bad the onboard inverter isn't strong enough to run a welder (I tried).
I did too with a wee lil tig/stick Miller. I put a little 110v motor capacitor in front of it on the circuit which didnā€™t hurt it - I didnā€™t try it without it though. Worked well enough to pull a few fence posts together without having to get out a generator.

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

Part # C100000458-H
Description: Badge_Hood_Common
Price: $54.63

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Part Numbers - A Crowdsourced Parts Catalog IMG_9464