Sponsored

rivian official Instagram Q&A

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Wow, that interior tour was pretty weak. 😅

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7

Sponsored

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Ask your questions, but please don't bomb them with "where's my truck" and "what configuration should I switch to" those obviously won't be help to a the general customer base and will just devalue the AMA.
Senior citizen question: how do I get to AMA? I see Rivianofficial last post on assembly line. obviously I am in the wrong place. Is there a link?

Polecat

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Programmer
Senior citizen question: how do I get to AMA? I see Rivianofficial last post on assembly line. obviously I am in the wrong place. Is there a link?
I struggled as well, this is definitely not intuitive and not senior citizen. The icon for their user is what I clicked at the top of the page and that took me to this little feed of the question and interior of the R1S.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I'd like ask Rivian for a detailed (including dates and location specifics) roll-out plan for the RAN! A plan that has some realistic assumptions given the current supply-chain issues.

Actually, the roll-out plan should include specifics for addressing supply-chain issues. I think we're all getting tired and skeptical of "it's not my problem, it's the supply-chain" kind of excuses --please build it into the plan and let us know how you're going to try and address it.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
I struggled as well, this is definitely not intuitive and not senior citizen. The icon for their user is what I clicked at the top of the page and that took me to this little feed of the question and interior of the R1S.

Thanks for the tip. It seems like it requires the app. I have never trusted facebook app on my active devices but I do have an old device I could use.

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)

Sponsored

Jamlank

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I was given a 2023H1 estimate with my max pack reservation. Looking at other people's delivery windows who reserved around the same time as me but with Large packs, it seems June/July 2022 was where I likely would have been slotted, otherwise.

Even if the final schedule isn't generated, yet, it'd be nice to hear what Rivian's position is... Are we being kept in the 2023 group, since that's the only estimate we were given? Or are we being re-bundled based on our current config?
I’m in the exact same situation. Would love to know this.

chrismc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t
From their responses so far, it seems like their “AMA” is just PR to answer marketing softballs. 🙄

They could have chosen to answer 3 real and important questions in the time they wasted on that “what’s your favorite feature?” stunt.

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
I asked if they can shownmore R1S content with thorough videos on interior layout with and without passengers

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

hahaha Brian from Rivian pointed out his favourite feature
Sponsored