Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I've heard a Burbank SC is in the works but who knows. I've also seen rumors of Oxnard / Thousand Oaks, but again, nothing concrete.
This and Oaks is listed on their website and three folks at El Segundo also told me they’ve been hearing Burbank lately.
Sponsored

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
This and Oaks is listed on their website and three folks at El Segundo also told me they’ve been hearing Burbank lately.
Yeah I hope it happens sooner then later, I really hate driving to El Segundo

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

"Other spaces coming soon include locations in Vancouver, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Brooklyn, Atlanta, Pasadena, Nashville, Austin, Boston and San Francisco."

No offense to any of these locations but BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Where is the WMA?!!!!!

Dear Rivian - you should be setting up shop in states that have adopted the Zero Emissions Vehicle (ZEV) Program. Those states are where OEMs have focused their initial EV sales footprint because there are buyers here that actually want EVs.

"To date 13 states have adopted the ZEV Program (California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington)."

Austin?
Atlanta?
Chicago? - Those bums can go to Normal! :p

X2 on this, they have ignored the DC area for both Service and Store/Hub presence for quite a while..not sure the logic behind it TBH.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
I went to the Manhattan hub Saturday morning with a group from the Northeast Rivian Club. It was fun meeting up with some of the Rivian Community. Highlight for me was Brian Gase was there and chatted with him for like 20 minutes. Brian was real cool, Tony Caravano was cool, RJ was not there but did like a few IG Posts my wife put up from the event.
Overall the Hubs seem like a way to market a niche brand around a Rivian community. I don't think it is at the expense of service centers. I will say first mile drives out of the Manhatten hub will be a horrible environment to get a feel for the R1's capabilities.
Sponsored