Sponsored

Rivian lottery is REAL!

69LandRover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Ordered R1T 11/11/2021.
Initial delivery estimate of Oct-Dec 2022.
Large pack
Forest Green
Black Mountain
20" AT wheels
Power Tonneau

Canceled and reinstated order after pricing "adjustment".

Revised delivery estimate sent out in June pushed out to second half of 2023 due to supply chain issues, distance from nearest service center.

I received an email Tuesday night to finalize configuration because my R1T would be built soon. Did this Wednesday morning and immediately received an email stating my truck was built and ready for delivery (VIN 12XXX). I have a delivery date confirmed for next week (would have been today but I working) before completing the first 7 steps!

I'm still in shock at the speed this all happened this week and wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

Will post pics hopefully in a week!
Sponsored

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Congrats! Where do you live? (not so I can come steal your truck, but more thinking Rivian is like Real Estate, location location location is the key. Also I might come steal your truck :)

sherold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S3, VW Atlas
Yes, almost the same exact order date and config haha. I've had my truck for 6 weeks now. I did not cancel my initial order after the price increase (although I would have), and did not receive an updated email for delivery date. It was always Oct.-Dec. and I honestly did not expect it until next year.

Grajjie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M340i, Ioniq Electric, Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Congrats! I have a similar spec (except with Forest Edge interior) and ordered a month before you and I took delivery last week and I'm in the NYC area. Also cancelled and reinstated and I had an R1S configured up until July. So at least for this area it seems like those with early 2022 orders will start seeing movement towards the end of this year. Pretty exciting!!!

Sponsored

Phrogz

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
phrogz.net
Vehicles
'66 Ford Jeep, '01 SLK 32AMG, '10 Wrangler, '19 Q7
Occupation
Autonomous Driving Software
Yup, similar experience. 3 days after I confirmed my configuration I was told the truck was at the local service center, inspected and ready for pickup. Had to wait an extra week for an available pickup slot, but that was useful as I needed to raise cash, get insurance setup, and all the other steps.

Denver_Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Range Rover Velar, 2017 Colorado ZR2
Occupation
SaaS Sales
End of quarter pushes are no joke. RIVN to the moon
Sponsored