Sponsored

Rivian logo at today's Apple event?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3282
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 3282

Did anyone else see the Rivian logo during today's Apple event? Perhaps I'm a bit delusional and just seeing Rivian logos everywhere. ;)
Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Apple and Amazon certainly are not buddy-buddy, so that would be surprising. I know Rivian does not "equal" Amazon but who's kidding who here... Bezos could buy-out the whole operation with his petty cash fund.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Pictures or it didn't happen! :p

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT
Where did you see it? (or think you saw it). on stage (screen) like part of an app montage?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 3282

Where did you see it? (or think you saw it). on stage (screen) like part of an app montage?
Thought I saw it during one of the video montages. Once they publish the video of the event, I'll take another look. Would be intriguing if it ends up being there.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3282

Thought I saw it during one of the video montages. Once they publish the video of the event, I'll take another look. Would be intriguing if it ends up being there.
Took a quick look and think I was fooled (again, I think my mind is seeing the Rivian logo everywhere) by the Instagram logo which at quick glance looks similar.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian logo at today's Apple event? Rivian Logo

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian logo at today's Apple event? Instagram

OP
OP

Deleted member 3282

Did anyone else see the Rivian logo during today's Apple event? Perhaps I'm a bit delusional and just seeing Rivian logos everywhere. ;)
Took a quick look and think I was fooled (again, I think my mind is seeing the Rivian logo everywhere) by the Instagram logo which at quick glance looks similar.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian logo at today's Apple event? Rivian Logo

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian logo at today's Apple event? Instagram

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
I think that's actually the Square logo. I'll admit you got my hopes up though :)

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer

Rivian Logo.jpg

Instagram.jpg
Maybe if you squint and turn your head 45deg.... wait a min... I see it too!!!!!
Sponsored