Sponsored

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order, Model Y P, Tundra TRD Pro
I’d like to know as well but I’m assuming it’s a custom cut. I love the look. Makes me want to actually blackout the center of my lightbar as well, even without the Rivian cutout.

I was thinking the same thing.
Sponsored

Nix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Dox
This may be blasphemy here, but I like the idea of blacking out the entire center, and the vertical ovals around the lights.

All that would be left would be the actual vertical headlights that would be less noticable, and the far outside horizontal lighted area that would look like menacing headlight eyes.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Lettering Vinyl Cutout on Front Lightbar + R1S in Stealth PPF Wrap Rivian lettering light bar letters cutout vinyl wra

Last edited:

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
This may be blasphemy here, but I like the idea of blacking out the entire center, and the vertical ovals around the lights.

All that would be left would be the actual vertical headlights that would be less noticable, and the far outside horizontal lighted area that would look like menacing headlight eyes.

Rivian lettering light bar letters cutout vinyl wrap.jpg
I think Rivian screwed the pooch on the front end. This photo looks so good because it seems to have a second light bar below the first which balances the front end design. Also the front license plate is doing some work and the glaring fog lights. It’s just enough to fill out the front view. I’d like Rivian to take this photo back to their design lab and figure out how to translate the serendipitous reflections of this image into a stable v.2 redesign.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Lettering Vinyl Cutout on Front Lightbar + R1S in Stealth PPF Wrap 9667E51F-B811-453F-950D-3F9198FE5D5D

Sponsored

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
There's a guy on YouTube with a black Lightning and he had his entire front lightbar wrapped in gloss black. Looks soooooo much better than way.

I don't know what it is with this silly trend lately, but so many new vehicles have crazy lightbars across the front AND back now. Tailights have been morphing into one continuous light for a few years now. I'm ready for this trend to die.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
What do you all think about this? I like it...

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Lettering Vinyl Cutout on Front Lightbar + R1S in Stealth PPF Wrap R2S002

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Lettering Vinyl Cutout on Front Lightbar + R1S in Stealth PPF Wrap R1S001

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
What do you all think about this? I like it...

R2S002.jpg

R1S001.jpg
Not crazy about tinting the lightbar, looks too aftermarket for my taste. The vinyl wrap that OP posted completely blacking out the center lightbar (if so desired) would look cleaner without touching the edges of the lightbar on either side of the headlights.

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
I don't plan on removing any Rivian badging but I am certainly not going to add any either. I am not a fan of stealth on newer cars. I like it on old cars though. To each their own. We don't all want to drive the same cars.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
Not crazy about tinting the lightbar, looks too aftermarket for my taste. The vinyl wrap that OP posted completely blacking out the center lightbar (if so desired) would look cleaner without touching the edges of the lightbar on either side of the headlights.
I really like it. Gives the Rivian a bit of a Stormtrooper look. I also like that the tint isn't too dark, so the lightbar is still visually functional.

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
Not my R1S but this is looks great. Seems to be a front light bar vinyl wrap with RIVIAN letters cutout. The R1S is also wrapped in stealth PPF wrap

With light bar on and off...

Rivian lettering light bar letters cutout vinyl wrap lights on.jpg

Rivian lettering light bar letters cutout vinyl wrap.jpg
This is stunning!! Plus that wrap with it... flawless.
Sponsored