First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
Obsessive Forum Reader
I knew this personal “guide” luxury would be cut out soon. I was stunned to hear that Rivian was delivering vehicles to customers homes.

Tesla? You order online and get a text when it arrives. You get 15 minutes for any questions at your delivery and the representative is on to the next customer.
They don't have enough service centers, only about 22. Most states are not represented. My state has a service center, but I am 3 hours away (one way). Image going in for service.
Sponsored

GangWarily

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
Is this the reason I can’t get a hold of my guide Ruby ? No contact for the past 48hrs.
There's the possibility that they're simply out of office too!

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
Don’t know what they are paying guides, mine was for a test drive, but he owns an R1T and has a R1S on order for the wife.
They get a discount on the first 24 months of car payments ($1,000/mo) that basically gets it down into normal "nice SUV" price category. They can either pay the remaining payments or sell it at that point.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Thanks. I knew Rivian had to have some type of discount for employees to purchase their vehicles.

SoCalTravels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Nexo, Lexus RX450h
Got an email from my new guide on Friday. No explanation as to why the old guide was “gone.” But one can assume. I replied to the new guide with a clarifying question and no response to date. I really don’t see the point in guides. Make the online “shopping” experience seamless… Easy to configure and walk through. Make a killer chat tool and phone support. And guides can be better used elsewhere.
Sponsored