Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

My passenger window isn't working again, so I'm inventing parts for the truck in the interim....I like your bait and switch...novel ;)

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian is failing me BIG TIME 20230201_121159

dfx

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 LandCruiser, 2015 Model S 70D
Just figured I would give ya'll a break from the constant bitching about self induced or relatively trivial problems.

My truck is rad, I actually use it offroad, when I break shit I cuss and move on.

Otherwise, I want to share that I am working with a industry partner to make an aftermarket camp kitchen.
And bed rack.
And Roof Rack.
s00n.

K, bye.
Thank You!

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Click-bait!

Sponsored

NineElectrics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Rivian would never bait and switch. Preposterous. Anyway....how do I do the tank turn in my new R1T? Can't find the instructions. LOL
It’s clear as day on my 2021 Explore edition. I haven’t tried it on my own truck yet, but I experienced it shotgun on my neighbor’s quad motor max pack with the 21” stock winter tires. The tank turn is just next to the LIDAR controls. Also, it’s only available to the first 10,000 preorders as a big thank you for their loyalty.

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Just figured I would give ya'll a break from the constant bitching about self induced or relatively trivial problems.

My truck is rad, I actually use it offroad, when I break shit I cuss and move on.

Otherwise, I want to share that I am working with a industry partner to make an aftermarket camp kitchen.
And bed rack.
And Roof Rack.
s00n.

K, bye.
Ugghhh, JFC. RTFM. Rivian should make this right. YouTube video on the way. Something about the stock price. This wouldn't happen with Tesla. ICE. PNW. Pre-price increase shaft!

MUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNRRRRRROOOOOOO!!!!

What am I missing?

foxerson

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Outback, '11 328i, '23 R1T
Thanks for putting us all in our place. Levity appreciated.

shift4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

And bed rack.
And Roof Rack.
s00n.

K, bye.
On a serious note, someone is actually designing most of those requests, and at a cheaper price than Rivian has advertised: https://rivian-aftermarket.proboards.com/.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

tren01t

First Name
Lennert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Chemist
Hahahaha.........
For a moment I thought i was going to order a case of "Hater Ade" for you, but the crisis has been averted.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s

And bed rack.
And Roof Rack.
s00n.

K, bye.
Camp kitchen for R1s?!?
Sponsored