First Name
Arel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 dual motor
Occupation
Pilot
Has anyone else gotten a “Prepare for the Digital Purchasing Process” email with missing guide info? I just got the above email, but the guide info is just blank. This is what it looks like:

If you have any questions about the digital purchasing experience or how delivery works, please feel free to reach out directly — I’m always happy to help.

Thanks again for being part of the Rivian community, and we can’t wait to get you on the road.

Email:
Phone:
SMS:

Stay adventurous,​

Am I actually getting my truck, or is this a mistake that a bunch of people have received?
Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Has anyone else gotten a “Prepare for the Digital Purchasing Process” email with missing guide info? I just got the above email, but the guide info is just blank. This is what it looks like:

If you have any questions about the digital purchasing experience or how delivery works, please feel free to reach out directly — I’m always happy to help.

Thanks again for being part of the Rivian community, and we can’t wait to get you on the road.

Email:
Phone:
SMS:

Stay adventurous,​

Am I actually getting my truck, or is this a mistake that a bunch of people have received?
Have you been assigned a guide yet?

OP
OP

arelenglish

First Name
Arel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 dual motor
Occupation
Pilot
No, that’s the question. I got this email that’s supposed to be from a guide, telling me to reach out to this person, but the name and contact info are all blank.

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
maybe check the support ? on the account page, maybe the info is in there.

OP
OP

arelenglish

First Name
Arel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 dual motor
Occupation
Pilot
Still nothing there! But I’m happy to hear everyone else didn’t get the email. I was worried it was a mistake and everyone got it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

arelenglish

First Name
Arel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 dual motor
Occupation
Pilot
So I just talked to CS and they said the email wasn’t a mistake. So if any of you get an email with blank guide info, don’t worry. It’s not a mistake!

OP
OP

arelenglish

First Name
Arel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 dual motor
Occupation
Pilot
So, disappointing follow up. After not hearing anything for several days, I decided to call, and after a day waiting for them to investigate, they told me the original email was in fact a mistake.

Bummer

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

So the email wasn't a mistake in that it correctly indicated that you don't have a guide assigned yet, but was a mistake since the blank email never should have been sent out in the first place?

russmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting
Well, the same thing just happened to me (May 2023) "Hi, I'm your Rivian Guide" with no contact info. After waiting on the chat for 70 minutes they assigned me a guide, who couldn't help with my problem and instead kept repeating what was on the website. So far not loving the purchase process.

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

That would give you the same access to your Guide as I had to mine who I had contact info for...

Sponsored

Hyfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I got this email after getting shop access. A few days later I got an actual guide.