Sponsored

hamberderz

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X (2020), Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (2019)
Launch Green you SAY?! In for DEETS!!
Yep! If you look at my past posts, I did say I changed to yellow, which was true, but I changed back because my partner presented a convincing argument against it. Also have camp kitchen, tent, 20" rims.
Sponsored

hamberderz

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X (2020), Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (2019)

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I will post back here with details after 5PM PDT. Any specific questions folks want?

If they can hint at range really knowing EPA figures are still in limbo is my only real question at this point.

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
I will post back here with details after 5PM PDT. Any specific questions folks want?
A question for Guide: Do they have any more details about "when" the tours and test drives in SEATTLE might start?? Probably not, but since the service center in Seattle looks ready to go, maybe tour/drives soon??

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
A question for Guide: Do they have any more details about "when" the tours and test drives in SEATTLE might start?? Probably not, but since the service center in Seattle looks ready to go, maybe tour/drives soon??
Yes! Please ask about the Seattle test drive event. I plan to drive up from Bend. Looking forward to seeing what's changed/improved since the preview event in September 2019.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I was contacted by my guide for a call later today. Seattle area, launch green, mountain black, 11/30/2018 pre-order. Chatting this afternoon.
Awesome, congrats!

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
My sister lives near Seattle. I have a late preorder but was thinking about putting her address in my account and picking it up there then road tripping it back. Think I'll get it a lot sooner than New Jersey?

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
My sister lives near Seattle. I have a late preorder but was thinking about putting her address in my account and picking it up there then road tripping it back. Think I'll get it a lot sooner than New Jersey?
Might be too late for that & I don't think you'll be too far behind in NJ, as there have already been NY contacts.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
how about an answer to: what does launch green actually look like? ???

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

Congrats and I am looking forward to hearing how it goes!

For the Washington folks who have been contacted by guides, have they indicated how they are handling delivery given the lack of direct sales? If they arrange pick-up in Oregon, I would hope they ship some for us Oregon customers as well :)

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Congrats and I am looking forward to hearing how it goes!

For the Washington folks who have been contacted by guides, have they indicated how they are handling delivery given the lack of direct sales? If they arrange pick-up in Oregon, I would hope they ship some for us Oregon customers as well :)
I answered this in another thread (but don't know which one!!)

Anyway, they will complete the sale out of Illinois, and then help you register it in WA, but deliver to your door.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Just enjoy getting to know your guide, and hopefully your truck is in the July or August batch! I am still clinging to my gut feeling that they may have been coordinating logistics for other colors and have been planning on sending out a batch of launch green trucks first. Guess we'll find out with several launch green reservations being contacted today!

bac4uw

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Dodge Durange R/T, Kia Soul EV
Occupation
Biostatistician
I was contacted by my guide for a call later today. Seattle area, launch green, mountain black, 11/30/2018 pre-order. Chatting this afternoon.
Same here, Launch Green, Mountain Black, 12/7/2018... yeehaw! Chatting this afternoon with Martin.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Same here, Launch Green, Mountain Black, 12/7/2018... yeehaw! Chatting this afternoon with Martin.
Do report back on idea of delivery date. I am super suspicious that the hunch a few of us had that LE would still get delivered first despite not being contacted first is correct.

And. You know. If you find anything new out. Like that they have 800v charging, that floats, that the truck can not only do tank turn turns but loop de loops. ;)
Sponsored